Broken Badass #4

Broken Badass
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

B R O K E N    B A D A S S  #4

"! Haneul, for a ing million times. Can you stay still? You really are a pain in the when you get drunk," A man was stumbling while lifting a girl's body on his arm. The girl was not heavy. In fact, Haneul was so light until the guy questioned himself if she has always been this thin. But she kept struggling in his arm and it made him difficult to take a few steps ahead.

 

"Let me go, ! Don't touch me!" Haneul shouted while trying to free herself from the man's hold. "What did you do to me? Everything is spinning right now." She laughed to herself. Watching her act like this, the guy just chuckled and continued making his way to his apartment. 

 

"Geez. Don't you ever get drunk again, Choi Haneul. At least not with me." The boy gave her a deep look. After several attempts he finally got her to his fancy apartment.

 

"Hey you! Put me down! Come on... I want to go for another drink." Haneul was giggling to herself; hands were hitting the guy's chest. And he did, he put her down while settling with his messy shirt. 


 

As Haneul stood with her head resting on the wall near the door-apartment waiting for the guy to enter his apartment password. 


 

As soon as he opened the door, the cool air welcomed them with open arms. But unexpected things kept coming to the guy when he took care of the drunk-girl. Just now, Haneul suddenly wrapped her arms around his neck and force him to look deep into her brown-eyes. "Mom? Are you my mom?" 


 

The guy looked at Haneul with an unbelievable looks. "What the ?" He decided to let it drop and carried her again into his apartment. "Are you Byun Baekhyun? The gay Baekhyun?" Haneul let out a soft chuckle. Baekhyun didn't reply her and he let out a small sigh. Even if she wasn't in a right state, she still managed to get on his nerves too. 


 

Stumbling, he walked into his room. Haneul ran straight to his bed room and yelling "Bed!" At the top of her lungs. He just shook his head and then puts Haneul down onto his bed, took off her heels and covered the blanket for her thin body. Haneul closed her eyes and made him think that she had fallen asleep. "I didn't expect this night would be so tiring." He said it out loud which clearly can be heard by Haneul. Only if she wasn't sleeping. But it turned out that she didn't when Haneul stood up. Baekhyun froze as her eyes were locked onto him. 


 

"I'm tired too..." She complained. "It's hard to bear with all these hate I get sometimes." Baekhyun wasn't talking about that kind of tired, he was tired physically not mentally like her but yeah he wouldn't mind listening. Her voice snapped him back into reality "You know, I cannot always be the perfect Choi Haneul. They can't just expect me to be the exact copy of my parents!" She whined, her voice sounded thinner than usual. "I am only 18 years old. I get hurt! I can be in a lot of pain and I'm ing tired get judged for not being perfect..." 


 

Baekhyun knew she was telling him her true feeling about life. He was curious to hear the queenka's drunk-honest session, but all she need right now was rest and stop worrying about her life. "Go to bed. You are drunk." He wanted to leave the room but Haneul wouldn't let him do that. She was now clinging to the boy's shirt. 

 

"Don't leave." 

 

"No."

 

"Please."

 

"Go to bed. You need rest." It was more like a command than a request. Baekhyun said it more firmly. He decided to leave the girl alone when she exclaimed. 

 

"Fine. Nobody ever wants to stay with me anyway. Not my parents, not my friends, not Sehun and not even a gay want to accompany me. I'm just a stupid ." Next thing he heard was her sobs filling the room. Choi Haneul was crying.

 

"H-Hey, don't cry. Please..." He stuttered, not wanting her to get any sadder than before.

 

"Why can't people just accept me for who I am? I'm tired of pretending to be someone that I don't even know." She looked into Baekhyun's eyes and he looked back. In her eyes, he saw that she felt lonely and stressed. Baekhyun tried to comfort her and patted her back until she calmed herself down. "I'm all alone. I feel so lonely..."

 

They way she behaved at this time reminded him of his father's words a long time ago. 

 

 

“A drunk man's words are a sober man's thoughts” 


 

Or something like that. But Baekhyun wasn't so sure if those words could be applied to a drunken woman too. All he know, she was fragile. 


 

The sobs didn't stop until she passed out from exhausting herself. 

 

Then, th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter