Broken Badass #3

Broken Badass
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

B R O K E N    B A D A S S  #3

Haneul cursed under her breath when the lesson was finally over, the super-annoying old teacher before just gave her a bunch of hard tasks for skipping classes and she was told to collect it after school; like she would ever do it anyway. 

 

Haneul stepped out from the class with a book in her hand. Don't forget the two girls that were trailing behind her. They were Haneul's closest person in school—Song Ara and Kim Eunmi. She would rather call them her puppies than her so-called-friends. It wasn't so wrong to call them that way; truthfully they were just like Haneul's puppies that kept following her whenever she goes in school. They desperately craved to be her friends, at least to be close to the girl. After all, Haneul is a school's queenka. 

 

Haneul's beautiful brown eyes wandering through the crowds until she finally found the person she was looking for. Haneul standing in front of that person, then she noticed her presence. "Hello sweetheart." Haneul twirled a strand of her hair. "It's been a while isn't it?" 

 

The girl just sat quietly and looking down at her feet, she was avoiding Haneul's sharp gaze. Haneul felt upset when the girl kept lower her head down. She eyed her two girls behind her and they immediately got the point.


 

Ara nodded before grabbing her cheeks, forcing her to look at Haneul against her will. "Look at her when she is talking to you, !" Eunmi shouted. 


 

"I will do it." The girl that is being harassed was finally spoken. Those words succeed of making Haneul and her two girls furrowed their eyebrows. 

 

"Do what?" Haneul asked her while maintaining her y face. 

 

"Your papers. Isn't that why you come here? Isn't that what you want from me?" Her voice sound challenging. 

 

Her straight forward answers made the queenka smirked and threw the girl her book that she brought ever since the last class over. "You finally know your place. At least now I know that your smart brain is actually working. Good for you, Jiyeonie." 

 

"Yet you still don't know your place." Haneul widened her eyes in surprise—and so were the two other girls when she blurted out those words. 

 

"How dare you!" Ara was going to pull Jiyeon's hair when Haneul raise her hand, gave Ara a sign to stop from whatever she was trying to do. 

 

She smirked and then stepped closer to her. She whispered into Jiyeon's ear. "Good job, nerd. I admit that you were quite brave just now. You have guts to talk back to me huh? You want to scare me? Well, I will show you how scary I can be." 

 

Haneul lifted her palm up to give Jiyeon a big slap on her cheek. But before she could land a slap on the girl's cheek, her soft wrist was held back by someone. Jiyeon's eyes were slowly opened when she didn't feel the impact and she felt her heart stop. 

 

Haneul turned her head to face someone who had enough courage by holding her wrist. It turned out that it was Jung Hana. 

 

"Stop bothering her." Hana talked to her with a cold stare. 

 

Haneul yanked away her grip from her wrist before replied. "Look who is here. Miss scholarship winner." Haneul laughed evilly which sent shivers up to everyone's spine. "It looks like you are underestimating me. Judging by your rude act, you clearly have no idea about who I am." 

 

"You are right; I don't know who you are. But I do know that you are lower than everyone in this school. You almost slap someone for your stupid papers."Hana made faces at Haneul, challenging her. Hana wanted to show the q

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter