Broken Badass #2

Broken Badass
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

B R O K E N    B A D A S S  #2

It had been 5 minutes since Sehun standing in there. All he could do was staring at the girl who was too occupied with those thick books. He had never been in the library before. What to do in there anyway? 

 

Sehun let out a quiet sigh as he finally walked closer to her. The girl was startled when she felt a shadow interrupt her vision at the book. 

 

She looked up to see the disturber. "Do you need something?" 

 

Sehun froze when she caught him staring. "What?" And that was probably the most stupid face he had ever made in his whole life. "Sorry, I didn't mean to stare," She just shrugged her shoulders before continues whatever she was doing. 

 

"You are Jung Hana, right?" The girl furrowed her brows before nodding slightly. 

 

"Nice meeting you again, Sehun-ssi." She didn't look pleased when she said those words to Sehun. 

 

Meanwhile Sehun opened his mouth in surprise with who-knows reason. "You remember my name?" 

 

Hana placed her book on the table before laughed mockingly in front of his face. "Are you always silly like this? We only met 3 days ago. I'm not so forgetful to forget your famous name this early." Damn. That was pretty embarrassing. No! It's totally embarrassing and hurts my pride. Many girls would kill to make a conversation with me while this girl is talking to me as if I'm just a ing loser who didn't worth to talk with. Sehun thought to himself.

 

He rubbed the back of his neck. Feeling shy. That girl was indeed playing hard-to-get but he managed to stay calm. "So, are you a new student? I've never seen you around before." 

 

"Yeah, I got the scholarship thing," Sehun noticed that she didn't talk much; or maybe she didn't have any urge to talk to him. 

 

"So basically, you are smart?" Sehun asked.

 

Suddenly Hana threw her pen on the table and sighed while leaning back on her chair.  "I don't know where these conversations going but I have some things to do right now; so if you don't mind would you please—"

 

"Be my girlfriend." He spoke before Hana could finish her sentences. The girl looked surprised when he blurted out that sudden confession. 

 

She laughed. Mocking Sehun. "Is this how rich people ask a girl out? Pathetic." 

 

And maybe what Hana just said was the truth because Sehun did look pathetic the moment he gasped in surprise. 

 

"Are you being serious right now because—" He opened his mouth to say something when someone cut him—again from forming any coherent words. 

 

"Babe! What are you doing in here?" And there she goes again. Claiming Sehun. 

 

"Lower your voice, stupid. We are in the library right now." Sehun hissed angrily. 

 

"Screw all those people. I can scream whenever I want to and nobody will complain to me. Nobody but you," Thanks God she realize that. Sehun said to himself.

 

"Oh! You have a girlfriend but you are here just asking me out. Two girlfriends are way too greedy, Sehun-ssi." hearing another voice, Haneul turned her face to her side and found a really unfamiliar girl sat on the chair. Haneul looked at her as if she was nothing, look like she underestimated her. 

 

"And you are?" Haneul asked Hana.

 

"Jung Hana," 

 

"Oh, you are the one who I chose to get that scholarship!" Haneul remained calm. "Now I know why you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter