Broken Badass #1

Broken Badass
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

B R O K E N    B A D A S S  #1

The sunshine rise its light through the tiny gap of windows making the pretty lady opened her eyes then dragged her feet lazily towards the front door; exhausted was written all over her face from the lack of sleep considering she just had a terrible hangover last; Haneul barely slept because of her stupid so-called-friends take her out on Sunday night without asking her permission. Well, she wouldn't ignored their offer anyway. As a matter of fact, she probably will never reject their offer. Anytime and anyplace wouldn't be a problem as long as Sehun is there. 

 

But still, those stupid friends of Haneul were just some es who didn't worth her time. They were literally pathetic girls who begged to get laid off by rich guys even though they had enough money to pay a buddy. Just like Haneul said all the time, they are stupid. 

 

After placing a light make up on her already-pretty face. Her milky-white legs walked down the stairs. She never liked this kind of view every time she went out from her room. Bodyguards were all over the place; in every corner of her big mansion. All the guards bowed and greeted Haneul as they saw her making her way to Song Eunji—Her personal guard

 

Haneul made a quick glance at her wrist-watch before talk to her bodyguard. "Drive me to Sehun's now and remember that you must not follow me," 

 

"But I'm supposed to follow you, Miss." Eunji's answer made Haneul sent her a deadly glare. 

 

"Are you deaf? Don't-follow-me." She emphasized so Eunji wouldn't miss any words that came out from . She wasn't happy. Eunji bowed for an apology after Haneul blurted out that sentence. 

 

The older girl immediately dashed out of the mansion to take Haneul's usual transportation. Everything is never hard for Choi Haneul. In fact, she has never experienced a real difficulties in her sweet life. Being the only daughter of one of the richest man in Seoul, Haneul is technically everyone's sweetheart. 

 

She might seem to be perfect with her wealth and looks, if it's not because of the fact that Haneul is a hardheaded rebellious who never listens to others but herself. She had a slogan in her mind that says "I always get what I want". Unfortunately that's the truth, she always get anything she wants with her money. Anything but him. 

 

Haneul flashes a smile after her luxurious car stopped at the familiar house. It was a huge mansion, almost two times bigger than hers. Without thinking any longer, she ran out off the car and making her way towards the door. 

 

She waited for a few seconds until an old lady—the maid of the house opened the door and greeted her politely. But don't forget the fact that Choi Haneul is Choi Haneul. Someone who doesn't give a slight damn about manners. She just walked pass by the old lady without bothering to give her even a quick glance. 

 

Her eyes wandering everywhere to look after someone who was the only reason why she wanted to attend that boring school with so many es and bastards in it. 

 

A spark flashed from Haneul's eyes when Oh Sehun came out from his bedroom with his messy hair. Ready to go to school. "Sehun! I've been looking for you, babe." 

 

Sehun who was busy grabbing his car keys suddenly sent her a disgusted look before replying her words. "Stop visiting me everyday, you shameless dirt. I'm sick of looking at your face every damn morning." 

 

She managed to keep giving him that flirty-lo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter