I Love You

Love Game

 

Days went by and you stayed home the whole week. You didn’t talk to anyone except your brother, early in the morning and late at night. He kept going out with Hyosung.

*Oppa…I’m sorry…I cried the other day…* You thought as you look at Hoya preparing breakfast.

“Jihee-ah, are you very hungry?” Hoya asked.

“Nope.” You replied nonchalantly.

“You look kind of pale and sad. Are you okay?” Hoya stopped whatever he was doing and stared at you.

“Yeah, I’m fine.” You said and faked a smile.

“If you have anything to say tell me all right? Remember what I said the other day? We can only depend on each other now.” Hoya reminded.

“Yeah I’m okay.” You said as you took the hotdog that Hoya just fried and stuffed it into your mouth.

 

-One Week Later-

School reopened. Everyone dragged their feet to school because today is the day you’ll receive your exams result and everyone dreads it.

You walked up the sidewalk slowly and approached your classroom.

You stood outside your classroom door and hesitated for a bit before walking in.

L.Joe was sitting in his seat with his headphone on.

“Jihee.” L.Joe called out when he saw you walking in. He took out his headphone and approached you.

You went to your seat and avoided eye contact with L.Joe.

“Jihee-ah…” L.Joe’s voice softened a little.

You stared at him and gave him a weak smile.

“You should know it’s…just a game…”

“Finally.” You spoke as tear welled up.

“Huh?” L.Joe questioned.

“I finally know the answer.” Tears rolled down your pale cheeks.

L.Joe stared at the floor.

“You don’t like me? Why? You said you like me. Why did you change?” You were trying to hold in but you just burst out crying.

“I…I…” L.Joe was speechless.

You stomped out of the classroom when you bumped into someone.

“Ahhh!” You shouted as you fell to the ground.

“Jihee-ah! Are you okay?!”

You looked up and you realized it was Seyong.

You stood up and ran away while wiping away your tears.

Seyong stared at you with his eyes wide open. He turned and looked into the classroom and realized that L.Joe was dazing in his seat.

 

You ran to the roof top and cried your heart out.

After a few minutes, you heard someone panting. You turned around and realized it was Seyong.

“You’re quite good at hiding aren’t you?” Seyong joked.

You ignored him and wiped your tears.

“Ay, why are you crying. If L.Joe doesn’t want you, I want you.”

You stared at Seyong with a shocked expression.

“Don’t cry anymore. You don’t look pretty when you cry.” Seyong gave you a sweet smile.

“He…doesn’t like me at all. He said he likes me…Why did he have to lie?”

“I like you. I really do. I’ll never lie to you.” Seyong confessed.

“Seyong-ah…”

“I liked you since the day we met. I’m serious.” Seyong said.

“But…I don’t see you as a man. You’re just…my friend.”

“Why can’t you give me a chance? I will treat you better than L.Joe. I swear I will.”

You kept quiet and Seyong was pissed off.

“WHAT’S SO NICE ABOUT L.JOE?! WHY DO YOU LIKE HIM SO MUCH?! WHY?!” Seyong shook your shoulder violently and shouted right in your face.

You were terrified. Seyong have never lose his temper at you before.

“YAH!” A familiar voice shouted.

Seyong turned around and let go of you.

He ran towards the person who shouted and punched him in his face.

The guy was shouting in pain when suddenly you realized that it was L.Joe.

You ran towards L.Joe and told Seyong to stop as he raised his hands and was about to give L.Joe another punch.

Seyong stomped and L.Joe and you were left.

“Are you okay?!” You asked.

“Jihee-ah, I love you.” L.Joe confessed.

You slapped L.Joe.

“What now. You rejected me and now you said you love me. DO YOU THINK LOVE IS A GAME?! DO YOU THINK I’M A TOY?!” You burst out crying again.

“It’s all my fault! I shouldn’t have played that stupid game and neither should I fall for you!” You screamed.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello sobs. :( I'm so busy nowadays :( I'm sorry but from now onwards, I may update a little later... This is my first year in high school and I have a lot of things to prepare. I have lots of homework to complete and if I don't finish it, there will be marks deducted and it will affect my exams :( I'm really sorry but I really have to be more hardworking nowadays... Anyway, this story is ending really soon so thanks your all your support and thank you for waiting patiently :') <3 you guys a lot~! Next week's Chinese New Year and now I have to prepare for CNY -___- So freaking busy alr. Happy weekends! <3

-ChelseaaaLovve