LOVE

Love Game

 

L.Joe grabbed your hands tightly and stared at you warmly.

“You know that Seyong likes you right.” L.Joe said as he touched his injury at the side of his cheek.

“He asked me to let you find for your happiness. He said he will give you happiness.” L.Joe stood up and dusted the dirt on his palms and pants before holding you out in arms length.

“I let you go but, you don’t seem to be happy.”

“But you don’t love me right? You know, you don’t have to lie.” You said as you looked away from L.Joe’s eyes.

“I do. I do love you. I thought that I wasn’t good enough for you. I’m sorry if I hurt you in any ways.” You stared at L.Joe with a blank face.

You raised your hands.

“YAH YAH YAH ARE YOU GOING TO SLAP ME AGAIN?!” L.Joe panicked.

“No.” You slowly placed your hands on L.Joe’s cheek and the injury gently.

“Does it still hurt?”

“No because I love you.”

You poked his injury with your index finger and laughed when he whined and complained about how much it hurts.

“Soooooo mushy! I thought you said it’s not painful?!” You asked with fake angry aegyo.

“You poked it! Of course it hurts!”L.Joe rubbed his cheek and suddenly smiled.

“It’s been so long since I’ve seen you smile. Smile more, my beautiful girlfriend.”

“Who said I was your girlfriend?”

“I said. You’ll be mine now and forever.” L.Joe said with lots of sincere.

You took you bag and walked away with a smile on your face.

“Yah! Wait for meee~!” L.Joe sang as he took his bag and skipped behind you.

 

 

The door flung opened and L.Joe and you walked into the house.

“Oppa! I’m home!”

“Hyung! I’m home!”

Hoya came out of his room and saw the both of you holding hands.

“I’ve had enough of this. Jihee, when are you gonna confess to him about your feelings? Don’t you get tired of playing this stupid game? SEE, NOW YOU’RE HOLDING HANDS WITH LIKE ABSOLUTELY NO FEELINGS AT ALL.”

L.Joe and you burst out laughing and walked to the kitchen.

“Babyyy~ Are you thirsty?” L.Joe sang and Hoya stared at him weirdly.

“Yah, did you 2 heard what I said?”

“Yeah.” Both of you replied.

“Then what are you waiting for?!” Hoya was kind of pissed.

“We already did.” You said as you gulped down the glass of water.

Hoya raised his eyebrows and narrowed his eyes as he stared at both of you.

“So… I was slow?” Hoya asked.

“Yes my beloved oppa.” You said.

“Take care of her or you’ll get it from me. Don’t ever-“ Before Hoya could finish his sentence, L.Joe cut in.

“Don’t ever make her cry right? Yes I know, hyung.”

“GOOD.”

 

“You know something Jihee?” L.Joe made himself comfortable by lying on the bed.

You shrugged your shoulders.

“You haven’t said that 3 word yet.”

“What is it?” You asked.

“THAT 3 words.”

“What?”

“THAT 3 WORDS THAT I SAID TO YOU.”

The both of you got frustrated.

“WHAT WORDS?!”

“AISH!” L.Joe sighed and look down.

*Three words? I want you? I like you? I need you? “THAT 3 WORDS I SAID TO YOU.” OH! I LOVE YOU! AISH PABO!* You thought to yourself.

“Hehehe, Ilubyou.” You said as you smiled shyly.

L.Joe heard you but acted like he didn’t hear you.

“Iloveyou.” You said as fast as you can.

“WHAT~?!” L.Joe sang.

You were blushing like mad.

“ILOVEYOU!” This time, you spoke louder.

“I can’t hear you! Speak louder and slower!” L.Joe complained.

“I. LOVE. YOU! L.JOE SSHI!” You shouted.

L.Joe hugged you tightly.

“I’ve been waiting for this day for so long. I love you too, Jihee sshi.”

You smiled and kissed L.Joe on his lips.

 Taking away his first kiss and giving away yours.

 

Love is not a game and never will it be.

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So... it ended! :D I want to thank all my readers and thank you for your support even though I made all of you wait for so damn long! iluvyou~ xD