Just Another Normal Day

Love Game

 

 

After school, you quickly ran back home with Hoya.

“Oppa, did you know the change of the exam day?” You said while running.

“Neh! I haven’t been studying because of Hyosung.” Hoya confessed.

“Same here. Let’s paili go home and study!” You replied as you started running faster.

 

You took off your shoes, changed into comfortable clothes and sat on your study table.

You took out piles of revision book and placed them on the table.

While flipping the pages, you stopped on 1 particular page.

There was a picture attached to the page.

It was a picture of you and L.Joe.

You stared at the picture for very long and totally forgotten about studying.

 

-Flashback-

 

-Last Term-

You were sitting alone at your desk.

Hoya was supposed to be studying with you but went to his friend’s house to study instead.

You have been studying since the past 3 hours.

You were so stressed that you lay flat on the table and started crying.

Piles and piles of revision books are on your table and you couldn’t do most of the questions.

Suddenly, you heard a knock on the door.

You immediately shot up and you were surprised that L.Joe haven’t left school.

“Oppa? Why are you here?” You said as you quickly wiped off the tears on your face.

“Detention. Keep your books. Let’s get out of here.” L.Joe said as he walked towards you and helped you to put the books into your bag.

He pulled you out of the school, out on the street and into a neoprint photo booth.

L.Joe smiled as he inserted coins into the machine.

After a few shots, the both of you got out of the booth and went to edit the pictures.

“Your photo is ready!” The machine so called said.

L.Joe picked up the picture and passed one to you.

“Study hard, play hard.” He smirked before leaving.

 

-End Of Flashback-

 

“Jihee-ah can you lend me-“ Hoya budged in and was shocked.

You lying on the bed, holding the picture and smiling.

“Jihee! You’re suppose to be studying! Why are you on the bed?” Hoya nagged.

*When was I on the bed?! I thought I was sitting at my study table?!* You thought.

You immediately jumped out of your bed and went to study.

“Lend my your sharpener.” You nodded your head as Hoya took your sharpener.

 

-Seyong’s room-

*What is she doing right now? Does she know about the change of date? Maybe I should message her.*

“To Jihee,

Jihee-ah, the mathematics exam has changed to this Friday… Anyway, study hard! ^-^

From Seyong.”

-SEND-

 

-Jihee’s room-

*Zzzzzzzzz. Zzzzzzz.*

Your phone vibrated. You unlocked your phone and realized that you received a message. You read through the message before replying.

 

“To Seyong,

L.Joe told me about the change of date just now already. (: Thanks anyway. You too! Fighting!

From Jihee.”

You replied before going back to study.

 

-Seyong’s room-

He read your message and was very upset.

“ARGH!” He shouted as he pushed everything on his desk down.

*WHY AM I ALWAYS 1 STEP SLOWER THAN L.JOE?!*

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Boring update but next chapter will be a little dramatic. xD