Sudden Call

Love Game

 

 

You and Hoya went to school as usual on a Wednesday morning. L.Joe didn’t go to school because he was feeling sick.

The 5 of you spent the day studying and paying attention in class since you all only left 2 days.

After school, you bid goodbye to Hyosung, Zinger and Seyong before going home with Hoya.

 

----------

 

*Maybe I should visit L.Joe later to see if he's okay…* You said as you flipped open your book.

 

*RING~!* The house phone rang as Hoya ran out of his room to answer the call.

“Yoboseyo?” Hoya spoke as you dragged your feet out of your room and leaned on the wall.

“Hoya-ah…” The man on the phone spoke.

“Oh! Appa!” Hoya beamed when he realized that appa called.

Your eyes widened when you realized that your appa called and you smiled.

You ran towards Hoya, took the phone and sat on the floor with your legs crossed.

“Appa! How’s Japan? What are you doing now? When are you and umma coming back? You called and said that you will be back from your holiday last week…” You asked your appa a lot of question because you missed him and your umma.

“I’m coming…We are coming back soon I mean. Jihee-ah, pass the phone to your oppa, I need to talk to him.”

You passed the phone to Hoya without knowing what’s going to happen.

You stared at your brother as he talked to your appa happily.

Hoya’s smiling face changed into a shocked and upset expression.

You stared at him as the phone in his hand fell to the floor.

You picked up the phone and placed it to your ear.

“Appa. Appa?” You said even though you could hear the beeps telling you that the other party hung up.

“Oppa, what did appa say?” you asked as you shook Hoya a little.

“Jihee-ah…Umma…died 2 days ago…” Hoya said as he hugged you.

You threw the telephone on the floor and pushed Hoya away.

“NO! Umma’s not dead!” You said as tears streamed down.

You ran out of the house and slammed the door behind you.

 

You kept running and running. Tears kept flowing but you didn’t care about wiping them away because you want to run.

 

Run away from the truth that you thought was a lie.

 

You knew it was real but you wanted to deceive yourself by saying out loud that it’s a lie.

 

People on the street stared at you weirdly as you ran past them.

 

After awhile, you were already very tired. You sat on a bench that was in front of you.

*Umma…* You thought as you hugged your knees close to your chest and cried even harder.

 

You look around the place and it seems familiar.

Suddenly, a door caught your eye.

*Isn’t that L.Joe’s house?*

You stood up and walked slowly towards his door and wiped away your tears.

You knocked on the door a few times but there was no respond.

You were about to leave when the door slowly opened.

“Jihee?”

“Oppa…” You turned around and stared at L.Joe.

“Were you crying just now? Why are your eyes so red and puffy?” L.Joe asked.

“Oppa, can I go in first?”

L.Joe moved away from the door and gestured for you to come in.

You sat on the sofa and told L.Joe about your umma. While you were talking, you burst into tears and kept crying.

L.Joe kept offering you tissues by the time you stopped crying, you’ve used finish a box of tissue and it was already almost night time.

L.Joe left you some time alone and went to the kitchen to get you a cup of water.

When he came back with the cup of water, you already fell asleep on the couch.

*She must be really tired…*

L.Joe took out his cell phone and dialled a number.

“Yoboseyo? Hyung. Jihee came to my house and she’s sleeping now. I’ll bring her home later when she wakes up ok?”

“That girl ran out of the house just now. Why did she come to you when you’re sick aish. Are you feeling better? I trust that you will not do anything bad to her.” Hoya said firmly.

“I’m feeling a little better. Hyung…I’m sorry for your loss… I won’t do anything bad to her.”

“I guess that girl told you about her umma. Thanks for the trouble anyway.”

“Welcome…” with that, L.Joe  hung up the phone.

He went to his bedroom and took out the blanket and covered you before going back to his room and rest a bit.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for not updating! >< I had a hard time thinking of what to write :( Sorry :( Anyway, more comments please! Thank you! ^^