Short Confession 2

Love Game

 

 

*RING~!*

You hit the alarm clock and went back to sleep.

Hoya walked into your room and on the lights.

“OH! JIHEE YOU’RE BACK!” Hoya jumped happily.

“Neh…”

“Wake up I need to talk to you.”
You sat up on your bed and stared at Hoya.

“Even though umma is gone and appa is still in Japan, you still have me. I’m your brother I have to take care of you because you’re my baby sister. I will protect you from any bad people and I will always be there for you. Arraso? Don’t leave like this again arraso? We will always be together no matter what.”

You teared and hugged Hoya tightly.

“Neh... Oppa…”

Hoya pulled you out in arms length and wiped away your tears.

“I’m never gonna let my baby sister cry again.”

You smiled and hugged Hoya again.

 

-In School-

 

You held your lunch in your hands before sitting with Hyosung, Hoya, Seyong, L.Joe and Zinger.

“Jihee-ah! How’s you and your boyfriend?” Hyosung asked.

*SHE HAS A BOYFRIEND?!* Seyong thought.

You smiled and glance at L.Joe. He just smiled and ate his lunch.

*Tsk, it’s L.Joe. I thought who…*

“Woah~ They must be really good that’s why they didn’t say anything!” Zinger added and everybody laughed. Except someone, Seyong.

 

-After School-

 

“Yah, L.Joe! Will you help you to walk Jihee home? I’m staying back to study.” L.Joe nodded his head as he packed his bag.

“Aniya! Oppa, I can stay with you!” You insisted on staying because you don’t want to bother L.Joe.

Hoya stared at you and winked.

*He’s signalling me again…Sigh.* You thought.

“L.Joe, I need to talk to you.” Seyong said.

You stared at the both of them as they walked out of the classroom without their bags.

---------

“Do you like Jihee?”

“…Yes.” L.Joe hesitated.

“Game or real life.”

“Half half.”

“Do you know that Jihee likes you?” Seyong’s voice suddenly turned harsh and firm.

“Yeh.”

“Are you toying with her feelings? What the hell is half half? If you don’t like her, tell her because there’s someone who love her more than you do.” Seyong was about to leave when L.Joe spoke.

“Are you talking about yourself?” L.Joe turned around and smirked.

“Yes. I love her more than you do.” Seyong walked off.

L.Joe walked back to class with a heavy heart.

“Oppa! Let’s go!” You beamed.

The walk to your house was very quiet.

*Am I really toying with her feelings?*

“Oppa, regarding the question I asked yesterday…You haven’t told me the answer yet.”

Suddenly, L.Joe’s phone vibrated.

“Give me a second.” You slightly nodded your head.

“To L.Joe,

This concerns Jihee’s happiness, you better think about it.

From Seyong”

“Next week’s Christmas right?” L.Joe suddenly asked.

“Oh yeah! I forgotten to tell you about the Christmas party. Come to my house on that day all right! Hyosung unnie, Zinger unnie and Seyong are coming too!” You smiled.

“Then I’ll tell you the answer on that day.”

You were a little disappointed but you just nodded you head and faked a smile.

Silence filled the entire classroom. The year end exam has begun. After this exam, all the stress and heavy hearts will disappear into thin air because everyone will be celebrating.

-One Week Later-

*Ding Dong!*

You adjusted the stockings that were hung on the wall before opening the door.

“MERRY CHRISTMAS!” Zinger and Hyosung shouted and gave you the eye smile.

“Merry Christmas unnies!” You hugged them as the placed their presents on the table.

“We’ll wait for the others to arrive before exchanging presents all right?!” You beamed.

“Okay! Where’s Hoya?” Hyosung asked.

“Your boyfriend opps! Oppa is in the kitchen cooking delicious food! Kekeke!”

*Ding Dong!*

You ran to the door and open it.

“Merry Christmas!” L.Joe smiled at you.

“M-Merry Chirstmas!” You were stuttering because L.Joe was wearing Santa’s hat and he looked adorable.

*How I wish he’s mine! Omo! So cute!* You thought.

You moved away the door for him to come in and closed to door but suddenly a force came and you jumped back.

You look out and saw Seyong with his new hairstyle.

“Oh! Seyong-ah! Sorry I didn’t see you! Anyway, Merry Christmas!” You gave Seyong a apologetic smile.

“It’s okay, Merry Christmas!” Seyong smiled sweetly.

All of you played games, ate Hoya’s home cooked food and exchanged presents. This Christmas party is indeed fun and happy.

You took your present to your room to keep it when L.Joe walked into your room.

“Jihee?”

“Neh?”

“Do you want to know the answer?” L.Joe asked as he stared at your face checking if you’re ready for the answer.

“Yes.”

----------

You send all the guest off to the front gate before going back into the house to help Hoya clean up the house.

After around 1 hour, the house was clean and tidy.

*Sigh, it’s 1AM already… Shall bathe and go to bed!*

You went to take a bath before going to bed.

You took out your phone.

“To L.Joe,

Merry Christmas to you once again. I really like you, I do.

From Jihee.”

As you send the message, tears escaped from your already tired eyes.

*This Christmas is not exactly happy and fun...*

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HELLO EVERYBODY! MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR! Sorry for the delay because I was busy >< Anyway, hope you liked this chapter~! What did L.Joe actually said to Jihee? :o Heheh, hope you had a happy Christmas party! Lots of love~

-ChelseaaaLovve