Mixed Emotions

Love Game

 

You changed your clothes and lay on the bed with your eyes closed.

*What a tiring day.*

*Ring~!*

Your cell phone rang. You looked at the caller ID and immediately smiled.

“Annyeong Zinger unnie!”

“Anyeong Jihee-ah!” You heard 2 girl’s voice.

“Eh?” You were surprised as to why are there 2 girl’s voice when Zinger was the one who called you.

“Ah! I joined call with Hyosung!” Zinger explained and you heard Hyosung laughing.

“Ahhh… Waeyo?” You asked.

“I called the both of you to tell you that I don’t want to play the love game anymore. Seyong is kinda strange lately. He’s very quiet…He used to be very talkative though…” Zinger said.

“I know, I asked him what happened but he said nothing. Maybe he’s too stressed?”

“Yeah, that could be possible…” Hyosung agreed.

“Aigoo, you and Hyosung continue playing then. I don’t wanna play. Have fun~!” Zinger laughed.

“Yah, Jihee, how’s you and L.Joe?” You blushed when they mentioned  L.Joe.

You told them what happened just now.

“WOAHHHHHHH~” Both of them said in unison.

“JIHEE AH~”

“Oh! Hoya oppa called me. We will talk tomorrow alright? Byeee~!”
“Bye~!” They both said before hanging up the phone.

You walked out of your room and saw Hoya cooking dinner. You sat on the dining chair and looked at Hoya.

“Who were you talking to?”

“I was talking to Hyosung and Zinger. Zinger said she don’t want to play the game anymore.”

“Wae?”

“She said that Seyong seems like he doesn’t want to play and he’s kinda strange.”

“Yeah, he’s kinda strange these days…” Hoya shook his head.

 

-The Next Day-

Hoya and you were walking to school when L.Joe walked past the both of you.

“L.Joe!” L.Joe turned around and smiled at the both of you.

Hoya pulled L.Joe aside and signalled you to go to class.

“What do you think of Jihee?” Hoya asked.

“Hmm, she’s pretty, cute, kind and I kinda like her.”

“Do you like her as a friend or?”

“I don’t know I just like her.”

“Yesterday I was on my way back and I saw you kissing Jihee. Was that for real or for the game?” Hoya lied that he saw him kissing you.

“Half half.”

“What? Half half?” Hoya was confused.

“Half of it is for real and half of it is for the game.”

“Okay… Let’s go we are going to be late.”

“Why did you ask me so many questions?” L.Joe asked as he scratched his head.

“Er, because I’m curious. Anyway, bye!” Hoya ran to class at the speed of light.

----------

Hoya bumped into Seyong while running.

“Hey Seyong.”

“Hi hyung!” Seyong smiled.

“Answer me truthfully alright?”

Seyong nodded his head.

“Are you sad because L.Joe and Jihee are partners?”

It took Seyong quite some time to admit.

“You like Jihee don’t you?”

“I don't know...”

Seyong told Hoya about how he wanted to be partners with you but L.Joe spoke before him.

“Don’t worry, I’ll help you.”

Hoya grinned and went back to class.

----------

You dragged your feet to class.

"Jihee!" You saw Zinger and Hyosung jumping in joy in front of you.  

"What happened?" You tilted your head.

"I can't believe you and L.Joe got this close!" Zinger beamed.

You laughed and went back to your seat.

----------

You and Hoya didn’t stay back for study session today because he has things to tell you. Only Hyosung, Zinger, L.Joe and Seyong was left there.

Hoya told you what L.Joe said and you don’t know whether to be happy or sad.

*Should I be happy because part of the kiss was for real or be sad because part of the kiss is not real?*

“Oppa, I’m having mixed emotions.” You looked down at your feet.

Hoya patted your shoulder before leaving you alone to think about it.

He didn’t tell you about Seyong because he don’t want you to worry so much.

----------

Days went by and you kept avoiding L.Joe. You’re afraid that you will fall deeper in love with him. You’re afraid that he lied to Hoya and all he did was just for the stupid game you suggested.

Yes, you think it’s stupid now.

 

-During Lunch Time-

 

“Jihee-ah,”

You turned around and saw L.Joe holding his lunch. He asked if he could sit beside you and you nodded your head.

You couldn't look at him in the eyes as you're guilty for avoiding him.

“Why are you avoiding me nowadays? We are a couple you know.” L.Joe joked as he stuffed the kimchi into his mouth.

“Aniya, I just wanted to focus on the exams for the time being…” You lied.

“Oh, speaking of the exams, they changed the Mathematics exam to this Friday.” L.Joe informed you.

“WHAT?! THIS FRIDAY?!” You shouted and everyone in the canteen looked at you. *I thought it’s next Friday?! Maths is my worst subject!*

You didn’t know about the change of date for the exam and you haven’t been studying because of L.Joe.

You lowered your head feeling embarrassed. L.Joe saw your reaction.

“YAH, EAT YOUR LUNCH AND STOP LOOKING AT HER.” L.Joe shouted and glared at those who looked at you. L.Joe is famous for being rude and mean to people whom he doesn’t know.

“Thank you L.Joe oppa…” You gave him a small grin before eating your lunch.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 3 is here! Hehehe, sorry if the first few chapters are boring :( I don't want the story to end too fast so I tried to pullllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll it longer. Hahaha~! xD Anyway, thanks for your support! If I happen to update late, you can read my other fanfics. All of them are completed :D (So that you won't feel bored while waiting for me to update (:) PS: This story is not ending. Lmao, it's ending maybe in 12 more chapters. Long way to go dude! xP

-ChelseaaaLovve