Jihee's Suggestion

Love Game

 

-In The Classroom-

 

“Oppa, how do you do this?” You pushed your book over to Hoya and pointed at the Maths question.

It took Hoya a while to explain to you as he himself also had no idea how to solve that question.

 

“Can we do something else? We have been studying for hours!” Hyosung whined as she threw her pen on the table.

Everyone left their pens on the table and stared at each other.

“Shall we play a game?” L.Joe broke the silence in the classroom.

“What game?” Seyong asked.

“I don’t know. Jihee-ah, do you have any game in mind?” L.Joe shifted his glance from Seyong to you.

 

“Hmm, since there are 3 girls and 3 boys… Why not let’s play Love Game? I’ve played that before in elementary school and it was awesome!” You beamed.

“Ay, why didn’t you tell me?” Hoya punched your shoulder lightly. You gave him a sheepish smile.

 

“How do we play that?” Zinger asked.

“Choose a partner and then act like the both of you are a couple!” You smiled at everyone as you looked at the guys.

*Oppa is out. He can’t be my boyfriend! Hmm, Seyong and L.Joe is left… I guess… Anyone will do right?*

 

“Alright. Let’s choose our partners.” Hoya looked at Hyosung and smiled shyly.

“I’ll go with Hyosung noona. Noona, you okay with it?” Hoya blushed when he saw Hyosung nodding her head.

 

You always knew that Hoya and Hyosung liked each other but they begged you not to tell.

 

“I’ll go with anyone.” You announced.

“I’ll…I’ll…go with-” Before Seyong could finish his sentence, L.Joe cut in.

“I’ll go with you then.” L.Joe smiled at you and you smiled back.

“Then I’ll go with Seyong.” Zinger beamed.

 

All 6 of you spend the rest of the day sharing interest and hobby with their partner.

 

Seyong doesn’t look very happy and he kept looking at you.