Five

Reporter Park Jimin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It'd been a couple of days since we had had that meeting with Jungkook and the other men about Bangbtan News. I had tried to talk with Namjoon to get him to allow me to make a statement, but everytime I tried to talk to him, he would get a call, or he would tell me if I could hold that thought. I hade started to grow impatient so today I decided to go in and just say it to him, no hesitation. Besides, How bad could it go.........

"Absolutely not." 

........Well it was worth a shot.

"Why not?! They're right! It's completely my fault for all of this....well actually, now that I'm thinking about it, it's your fault too!" 

"Don't try to turn this around on me. How is this mess my fault?!?!"

"Um...who actually leaked the file to news sources?......"

"Who gathered all the information in the first place?..."

"Who gave me the assignment in the first place....?" 

"Shut up, Jimin." 

"You know we're at fault, the right thing to do as good summaritans is to acknowledge that and take responsibility-" 

Namjoon must have had it because he slammed his fists on his desk.

"Enough. I've told you I've had enough of this, Jimin, we do not get to pick who we expose to the news or not. We don't get to feel bad for anyone, they all hide something that either they have no buisness hiding, or hide somehting to deseave us. It's our JOB. I don't pay you to mope around and feel sorry for any of them."

I was so frustrated with him right now. How could he just stand there and pretend like this couldn't ruin Jungkook's life.

"Namjoon, this scoop that you assigned for Jungkook, I should have never-"

"You took it. That's it. There's no going back. You can relate to him all you want and try to change his fate to help feel better for what happened to you, but what's done is done."

I just stood there, not believing that he could even try to assume any of my actions to help Jungkook were to benefit me. 

He must've noticed my change in attitude because his face softened.

He tried to step closer.

"Look, Jimin-" 

"Don't! How dare you!?" I swipped his hand away that he tried to comfort me with. 

I stormed out of his office and walked all the way home. 

'Goddamn Jungkook...how am I gonna fix this?'

 

I got home and I plopped down on the couch. I contemplated whether or not to text Jungkook to tell him about Namjoon. Ultimately, I pulled it out and typed in a message...

To Jungkook: Hey

 

 

Jungkook

It had been a couple of days since the meeting with Director Kang and Jimin and it had also been a couple of days since I had heard from Jimin. It must be really hard on him. I can just tell the guilt must be killing him. It does hurt me, I won't lie. It hurts to know that he would figure it all out, that I wasn't with IU, that I wasn't who I said I was. But to run? I've forgiven him though, and I've made sure to constantly remind him of it, but he doesn't forgive himself. It's especailly hard because of his story. Of his family and him outing me probably completely triggered him. So in that aspect I understand him. 

Thinking of him, though. My phone beeped, indicating I had recieved a text. 

From Jimin: Hey

Haha. Jimin hyung was so cute. He was so shy and I don't know why I loved that. Actually, probably becuase it's so easy to . 

 

To Jimin: Hey~

From Jimin: I have some news about making a statement through Bangtan News....

To Jimin: Ok...?

He seemed to be writing a lot. Honestly, it made me a little worried. 

From Jimin: So...um.....Namjoon is not allowing me to make a statement...like...at all. He's so mad that I'm trying to fix this. He....ugh...he just frustrates me. He thinks that I'm trying to make myself feel better about my family troubles with being gay by fixing your problem. He just...he doesn't understand...

To Jimin: Hyuhg, I said it was ok. Please to worry because of me

From Jimin: No! It's my fault in the first place for being here, the least you could do is allow me to fix this. fix us...just....fix everyhting...

Lol, fix us. So cute.

To Jimin: So how do you intend to fix

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter