Four

Reporter Park Jimin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Shortly after opening the door for me and shutting it after I seated myself inside, Yoongi walked around the driver's side of the car and got in. He started the engine once again, and adjusted his mirror, almost as if he was keeping an eye on me. I stared back at him as well.

"Just making sure you don't leak derrogative things about me, behind my back.." He said softly, but intentional as so that I could hear it. 

"Yoongi...I've apologized to Jungkook, numerous times. I really don't think you and I got off on the right foot."

He kept on driving, focusing only on the road, but then spoke up again.

"Good. I wouldn't wanna be asociated with you, anyways."

Sighing, I decided to leave it at that, fully knowing that I wouldn't crack through to him anytime soon. 

 

I still wasn't sure where Yoongi could be taking me.

Once when I was in 5th grade, father said he was taking me to a really fun place and that he wanted me to have fun. Turns out that it was just a business meeting where they talked and talked and talked for hours on hours about stock reports, company numbers and it was amazing!....ly boring. It turned out that our nanny had cancelled last minute as she had contracted Malaria or something so he brought me along with him. Low key though, everytime someone invites me to go somewhere, I always think back to that. To how father never really knew how to be a father. He just...worked and worked. I guess he assumed he was better at that than taking care of me. Oh I was saying, someone ivites me to go out and my mind thinks, 'Lol, watch them be taking me to a meeting like father's...' 

I assumed I had been in my own thought bubble for quite some time as I snapped awake when Yoongi flung the door open.

"Earth to princess, Earth to princess. You have arrived your royal higness..." Yoongi mockingly said. 

I knew that he hated me for right now, so I didn't try pushing any of his buttons. I just tried to be sincere. 

I grabbed Jungkook's cake, scooted out of the car, and threw Yoongi a hug.

"Thanks for the ride, Yoong~! And I'm sorry for getting on your bad side because of my stupidity. I hope you can forgive me someday." I genuinely said to him as he stood there, shook and not knowing what to do

"Yeah whatever..." He mumbled.

"So is Jungkook in the building?" I asked softly.

"No, I brought you to a completely different place than what jungkook told me. I actually plan to abandon you and hopefully a pack of wolves can find you......"

I stood there silently, eye soooo close to twitcing. Had this been anyone else, his would be ON THE FLOOR crying. But i would never (for now) do that to Jungkook's chaueffer.

"18th floor, receptionist is waiting for you..." He walked bak to the dirver's door and hopped back inside.  

 

I turned around to have a closer look at the actualy building. It was very tall. Almost the entirety of the building was covered in glass, so mental note to not touch anything but the floor with my feet becuase I am destructive. There was a water fountain spewing water in the front of the building and there were steps beyond the fountain that led to the entrance for the building.

I made my way past the fountain where a couple of people sat. Some reading, some one their phones. one couple was trying to take a picture, but the guy lened on the girl too much and she fell back into the fountain...awkward...

Eventually I made it inside the building, and was immeditaly greeted by a type of host. 

"Welcome to Jeon Corporations, how can I be of service to you?" 

"I'm just making my way to the 18th floor..." I said shyly.

He gave me a mixed-type of look and led me to the elevators.

"Why of course, Mr. Park. You've been expected."

Before I could ask any questions like, How he knew my name?!?! the elevator doors closed and off I went up the 18th floor. 

 

The doors of the elevator opened and immediatly there stood a man on the otherside of the doors, arms crossed, staring straight into the elevator. As a mtter of fact, as I took a closer look, I realized it was Jungkook's friend! The that he had lunch with. The one with the blackhole stomach.

"Buinsess?" He said with a 'timid, but tryna be intimidting cuz you don't know me' type of voice. 

"I'm sorry?" Was what I said since I didn't know what he mean buy buisness. 

"What is your business on this floor?" 

"I'm...I'm....meeting Jeon Jungkook...." I hated how I stuttered.

Immediatly his face softened and he uncrossed his arms.

"Ah! Park Jimin! Nice to meet you!" He said grabbing my arm and guiding me out of the elevator. 

"nice to met you too...?" Was all I could say. 

"Jungkook has told me the details, no worries. you don't have to be awkward. 

"I'm not being awkward..." I said. Am I..?

"You sure...?"

"Well now I don't know!" He laughed at that and we continued walking. 

 

We stopped  infront of a door and TaeHyung turned to me.

"Jungkook's inside. You have a meeting with some buisness men."

"....." 

"....."

"...um...why do I have to be in the meeting...?"

"You know...I'm not sure...per Jungkook's request I guess. All I know is that they're waiting for you so, knock em' dead" And with that he knocked 3 times on the door and ran away.

So...there I was standing outside of the door waiting for a response to comence a meeting with Jeon Jungkook, and some buisness men about an unknown topic...

I must've been in deep thought since I didn't hear the door open

"Jimin!.....Jimin?...Hello!?" Jungkook finally snapped me out of thought and I jumped from the sudden snapping Jungkook was doing.

"Ahh!" I ALMOST dropped the cake, fml. But I didn't so I held tightly to it. 

"Whatcha got there?" Jungkook asked pointing to the cake as he led me inside. 

"It's a....um...it's for later.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter