Six

Reporter Park Jimin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

So um.....Trighger warning....? I don't really think it's trigger-worthy but I wouldn't know. The only time I'm triggered is when BTS comes back. You've been warned..? I think. It's not that bad, I'm just making it sound way more intense than it actually is, Just a mini Jimin rant

 

 

"Did you miss me?" Asks Junghyun as he invites himself in and closes the door behind him. He had a smug look on his face and I could tell that he was having so much fun with all of the news breaking about me stealing a married man from his wife. 

"I'm about to lose my if you don't leave right now. I swear."

The nerve Junghyun had to not only show his face in my own apartment, but to cockilly ask if I missed him. I don't know what ever attracted me to him. He's so repuslive and so maipuliative. He was handsome of course! I HAD to admit it even to myself, but other than that, I hated him, he literally played me and never apologized for anything or for even hiding the fact that he was married. 

"Why are you being like this? I thought you wanted me?" He kept getting closer to me, and I wanted none of that. I was just so mad at him.

"On the contrary, I want nothing with you. Just leave."

I attempt to walk around him towards the door to open it for him but he grasps my arm and pushes me closer to him. 

"Now now, don't lie JungKook. Don't you remember telling me how much you loved me? How you truly believed that you were in love with me and that you didn't think you could live on if I didn't feel the same??" He made sure to talk in such a hushed whisper next to my ear, sending shivers down my spine. He always knew what buttons to press to get me all quiet and frozen. He was an expert on that and it always fristrated me on how he knew me better than I thought I knew myself. I had to be strong though, I could not let him win this time. I just couldn't.

".....well, I mean I don't feel the same," he continued,"Don't get funny thoughts, but I would like to see just how much you....'Love' me." He said while dropping his hand to my waist pushing me closer to him.

I broke the grip he had on my arm and gave him a slap to his face. I didn't think I'd be able to, but I guess I was more fed up than I thought. The sound was very crisp and loud and that was exactly what I wanted to hear. He didn't yell, wince or even move as a matter of fact. He just stayed there frozen, face still turned to the diretion my slap casued his head to move to. 

"Have some respect for the woman you call your wife, you pathetic being." I walked over to the door and swung it open for him.

"You can see your way out."

He slowly came to his senses and I heard a slight chuckle come from his mouth. He began walking towards the door, stopping just as he was about to leave and turning to face me. Smiling menacingly, and cupping my cheek in his hand.

"Hmm...this isn't over JungKook. This is far from being over."

He walked out and I slammed the door sooooo hard that it left a resonating noise throughout the loft. 

 

Jimin

I managed to get home from the office later in the day, even though I was so out of it that I had just mindlessly walked around. I was very surpirsed I didn't end up walking off the side of the Earth because knowing my luck, it probably would've happened. I just didn't understand why Namjoon had to be sooo harsh like that. He frustrates me soo much and sometimes I just wanna.....arggg!! Sometimes I just wanna bite him in the face...erm..anyways. 

All this drama with Namjoon and worrying about Jungkook, it just really got a toll of me today. I just...When did my life become sooo hard? Lowkey the hot and steamy shower was just what I needed after today. The shower was amazing and all and I swear it helped out my stiff muscles especially on the back of my neck. I finished up my shower after a good half hour and stepped out to dry myself. I quickly changed into comfy evening clothes to wear for the rest of the night and into bed. I literally didn't need to be making any efforts later in the day. 

Just as I was heading towards the kitchen for a glass of water, I hear the doorbell ring, and at that exact moment, my phone rings in my hand as well. I figure maybe it could be Namjoon...?!?! But it's not like I'd be up for talking to him. It's been too stressful of a day with him, I don't think I need more complications added in.

The knocking on the door continues with persistence, I'm very curio

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter