Three

Reporter Park Jimin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

We had been laying on the bed for a good while until the nurse came in and told us that Jungkook was all set to go home. 

"Are you all set?" I asked Jungkook, while helping him put on his coat. 

"Yeah, I just called Yoongi, my manager, so he's gonna drive us home."

"Oh you don't have to -" 

"Shh. Nonsense, you rode with me in the ambulence and stayed by my side while giving me company. The least I can do is return the favour. Are you ready?"

I sighed, knowing that he wasn't gonna take no for an answer. 

"Alright, yes. I'm ready." 

We were able to check out of the hospital relatively easy. Here and there you could see people trying to take pictures, and some would try to get an autogragh and of course Jungkook stopped for every one of them. When we got outside, we walked towards whatr I assumed was the car for him, since the driver was staring just and Jungkook, plus he walked directly towards it. 

"Everythings ok, right?" Asked The driver as Jungkook was ready to get in.

"Yes, Yoongi. Just like all the other times, I'm fine." 

I kind of just stood there, not knowing what to do, grasping and playing with my fingers to let time fly by. 

"Who's this?" Asked Yoongi pointing his attention towards me. 

"This is Reporter Park jimin, the one who-"

"THE ONE WHO LEAKED THAT MY BABY WAS GAY!?!?! Yoongi was starting to give me the biggest glare in my life and I swear I saw him take a step towards me. 

"NO! Geeze, no one likes a way too over protective driver. He's the one who came with me to the hospital when I passed out. He stayed here with me for the entire time." Jungkook gave me a light smile, and I returned it.  

"Oh, well still. I got my eyes on you." Yoongi said while showing me his two fingers back from his eyes and towards me.

"Get in, Jimin!" Jungkook said while patting the seat next to him. 

"Wait he's coming too?" Asked Yoongi while walking over towards the drivers door. 

"Of course! There's no problem, right?" 

".......ughhh, alright." 

And I took the opportunity and I jumped up in that car. 

I gave Yoongi my address and off we were.

 

"So Jongup-"

"Jimin." I corrected

"Jongin, how exactly did you meet Jungkook?" 

I could tell he was a fun person to be around (totally kidding)

"It's kind of a funny story actually..."

 

 

 

".......So it WAS Jongie's fault for making you faint!?" Yoongi asked Jungkook as we pulled over to the sidewalk of my apartment building. 

"Jimin!!" I corrected. 

"Whatever." Yoongi replied.

"And you don't have to make me feel more crappy." I pouted.

"Haha, don't worry about it." Jungkook said while opening the door and letting me pass as well before shutting the door. 

We walked towards my front door, him following behind me, and we stopped at the top of the steps. 

"So..." Jungkook said while playing with his fingers. 

"Are you REALLY sure you're ok? Cuz Namjoon is only paying me so much and I don't think I could cover your hospital bill."

He smiled while letting out a small giggle,"I told you not to worry, didn't I?"

"........yes...?" 

"Ok, then it's all ok. I'm ok. Don't worry."

"Alright, well if you say so. Did you want to come in...?" 

.......WHy DiD i AsK tHat??!??!!!

"I am going to have to take you up on that offer some other time. I have some buisness to finish up."

"Yeah of course."

We both stood there and I could tell that he was probably thinking about giving me his phone number, judging by the fact he kept handling his phone in a weird manner. 

"Ok, so I'm going to give you Yoongi's number-"

That was understandable given that after all, he was the most handsome, best, young actor in Korea.

"What for?" I asked and honestly, I don't know why I did ask. 

"........that's a good question...perhaps we can leave it at this, just not speaking to eachother ever-"

"NonSENSE!!" I literally THREW him my phone and waited for him to type up them digits, even if they weren't necesarilly his digits, but oh well, close enough. 

He typed in the numb

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter