One

Reporter Park Jimin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Oh my Gawd! I'm currently running from the most handsome face of Korea, (literally, he's been voted most handsome like 5 years in a row already!) 

Antyways, I was running away because just moments before, I had............

Wait a minute, my bad! I didn't even introduce myself. Hello~ I'm Park Jimin and I work at Bangtan News. We can get to how I ended up in this situation in a little bit, but first, I should probably talk about how I ended up with this assignemnt.

So as I've already said, I work at Bangtan News. BN is one of the most popular news enterprises in S. Korea. I didn't really ever think that I could even be allowed to step in the building, let alone be allowed to work there. AS AN EMPLOYEE. So my aunt's, neighbour's, brother is the owner/CEO of Bangtan News. Now, why is that important, you might ask? Because that is probably the reason why I was hired. I mean try turning down the nephew of your brother's neighbour. You wouldn't want to break her heart would you? Well that's one of the reasons why I was hired, but another one is that I actually am really good at playing detective. I don't know what it is of the thrill of trying to find out stuff about someone when no one else knows about it.

I usually "accidentally leak" stuff to press and stuff, since I am too scared to say stuff myself. Leaking discovered info about people, that's kind of my job. Well...not so much the leaking part as it is finding stuff out that are rumored to be true. Take for example, Mingyu, was it? From that one band Seventeen. Who do you think found out about his 11th toe? Certainly not Opera, let me tell you that. (It was traumatizing, I'm never going to a sauna ever again, even undercover).

Jeon Jungkook: 19 and honestly one - if not the best - of the most handsome men on Earth. I can appreciate beauty when I see it and that man was carved by God himself. Anyways, I had been assigned by my boss, Namjoon (my aunt's, neighbor's, brother) to follow him to see why he was always ditching his so called 'girlfriend' everywhere he left and why she always seemed okay with it. (There were rumorurs that he was cheating on her with her makeup artist. Everyone knew that it was kind of a contract relationship: a fake one, shall we say). My aunt had met Namjoon several times and had talked to him NON-STOP about me. He was pretty well known in Korea and the moment he called me up and offered to give me an interview, I died of happiness. 

But anyways, I was talking about spying observing Jungkook. I had been carefully spyi- watching him for a good 6-7 hours. I didn't mind the long hours, it was my job, and I didn't have to be locked up on a desk doing computer work the entire day. 

Hour 1: I had followed him to the groccery store to see what he was getting. 

Cucmbers Carrots latex gloves... lotion..........? lube?!?! condoms?!?!?!??!?! (XL!?!?!)

Well he was planning on having a fun night, (XL tho!?!!!?!??!?)
 

Hour 2: 

Jungkook had gone out to lunch, he had called one of his friends, a Kim Taehyung, and they had had a casual late lunch. Jungkook had been a little more retrained of course since he was all over Korea so he wanted to keep his good (excellent, marvilous delicious) body in shape so he just got a light greek salad and a glass of water with lemon since he said numerous times on T.V that it helped with detoxifying. It seeed his friend, Kim Taehyung, didn't have as much control as he ended up ordering a basket of fried chicken, a bowl of ddeokbokki, pajeon, bibimbap, budaejjigae, mandu, and with alll of the banchan. I can't lie to you: he finished every single thing. They talked for some more minutes, then, they both got up and left on their own ways. 
 

Hours 3, 4, 5

Hours 3, 4 and 5 weren't really interesting. Jungkook had been at his company and from what I had gathered from eavsdropping listeining into the conversation with him and his assisstant, he was supposed to meet with his boss for reviewing certain aspects of his contract. I just wondered around the building waiting for him to finish the meeting so I could continue "observing" him, but it took forever, so I decided to use the bathroom. 

The building was pretty neatly built, it had a minimilistic, rich-type of feel to it, and I liked that. While using the bathroom, i got to thinking about the notes that I had aquired so far, I finished my buisness and made my way over to wash my hands, made sure no one was going to enter, then I took out all my papers that I had gathered so far. Since my co-worker Hoseok had e-mailed me the report so far on Jungkook's girlfriend, since she was followed the previous day. all I had to do with her file was print everything out, which is also what I had infront of me. 

"Hmmm. she has been seen several times walking back alone from their dates, even leaving before Jimin." 

'why aren't you walking her, Jungkook?' I kept going through a combination of my papers, and the e-mail report. 

Hoseok sure liked to take lots and lots of pictures of Ji-eun. Even some that were irrelevant to anything, except one....

He had been able to take one picture of her walking away from the date location, she was trying to act inconspicous but, obviously it didn't work. However, that's not where my attention was directed. It was more towards the background of the photograpgh, which contained two people, two guys to be specific. making out. Who were they, you might ask? Why, none other than Jeon Jungkook and IU's manager. 

I was so busy realizing everythin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter