Two

Reporter Park Jimin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The ride to the hospital couldn't have fracken taken longer! As we were approaching an intersection, a car collision happened (We called up another ambulance), a dog ran onto the road, a blind person almost died, like there were so many obstacles from getting to the hospital and we kept rerouting our path. But after crossing the entire galaxy, we had finally arrived! We unloaded Jungkook from the vehicle wheeled him into the emergency care unit of the building. 

I was following close behind when a doctor stuck his hand out and stopped me dead in my tracks. 

"I'm sorry, sir. Only family past this point." 

UGHH.....maybe I could falsify a marriage certificate really fast? I knew my contacts, but I decided not to. Jungkook deserved his privacy and rest. 

 

I was hungry and was not about to wait for Jungkook's to wake up to go eat, so I went to the hospital cafe and ordered a lil something something for moi. As I was eating, my phone started buzzing and ringing. 

"Yeah?" I said with my mouth full, not caring to check who it was. 

"Eat with your mouth closed, you piggy!" It was Namjoon. 

I made sure to swallow, and ended up hiccuping in the process so I drank from my water, and then continued.

"What do you need?"

"Boy, I'm your boss, have a little respect."

"FINE~! What do you want, BOSS?" 

*sigh*"what ended up happening to Jungkook?" 

"Oh now you care."

".......well after I released the info to the press about his little secret affair, and how he passed out due to everything getting to him.-"

"NAMJOON WHAT!?!?!" I could NOT believe what he had just told me. I realized everyone had started to stare at me, so I left the cafe and chose a more secluded part of the hospital. 

"What do you mean, what?"

"HOW COULD YOU RELEASE THAT STUFF!? It's not that HARD TO underSTAND what I MEANT!"

"Well it is when you're constantly BLOWING OUT MY EARDRUM!! Anyways, why do you care? This is our job, incase you forgot, Jimin. We have to do what we have to do in order reveal the truth about people. It's not fair to that girl that he's cheating on."

"God Namjoon, they're not even together together, you already know this."

"But Korea doesn't......well, now they kinda do. or at least that he's gay." 

"Namjoon, you just outed him to the entire country. HE'S GONNA KILL ME, THEN KILL HIMSELF, FIND ME IN HELL, AND THEN KILL ME AGAIN!" A hospital patient on a stroll walked by me and heard me talking about getting killed in hell again and ran off, probably thinking the nurses should tone it down on the medication dosage. 

"Well that was VERY descriptive, but I gotta go, the phone is blowing up and I gotta explain all of this to him."

"And I have to be here for when he wake up, tho!" I didn't wanna be the first one he saw when he woke up, but I didn't wanna leave him. 

"Deal with it, you cry baby."

"Ugh, whatever. And for the record, he didn't pass out because of stress, he passed out because of me." I turned off the cell phone and just stared off into the distance. 

It was true, ultimately it was my fault he was passed out right now, from chasing me and wanting that briefcase. Maybe I should've given it to him, or at least made it easy for him. Now the whole world knows his secret and it's all my fault.

I'm sorry Jeon Jungkook. 

I started walking away from the hospital, away from the guilt, away from my conscience, but I couldn't.

I stopped dead in my tracks realizing that the boy would need someone when he woke up, and realized his long kept secret wasn't a secret anymore, he would need someone to hit and yell at, and I would gladly be that person. I deserved it. 

 

I was finally allowed in his room after waiting for like 10,000 hours.........well more like 1 1/2, but close enough. He looked better than he did before. He was, of course, in his hospital gown, laying down on the bed with a sheet draped over him. He looked peaceful, he looked comfortable. Attractive, as always. He really was gorgeous. I always used to picture us together, marrying each other, and whenever he received awards and stuff for his music,whenever he gave his acceptance speech, I would always imagine that he would thank his boyfriend, Jimin. (Yup, this Jimin was definitely head over heels)!

Of course, fairy tales like that don't happen, nor do they ever play out like you imagine, but standing here now, staring at the boy that made realize stuff about myself, all these old fantasies started pouring back into my head. 

There was a slight shift from him as he started to wake up from his peaceful coma/sleep thingy, whatever you wanted to call it. 

"Where am I?" He asked groggily. 

"At the hospital. You up and gave me a heart attack when you passed out, I thought I had contributed to your death, and honestly I was ready to run." 

He chuckled an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter