002

Touchy

Usually, Jaebum would walk to school since it was about a ten minute walk from home but of course, his affectionate brothers would always find a way to walk with him. Today was no different than any other school day since Mark had sneaked up behind Jaebum and reached for his right hand. Jaebum yelped in surprise when he felt cold fingers in his right hand. "What the hell--...Mark?" he turned and saw his big brother who was smiling at him "What are you doing, Mark hyungie?"

"Holding hands with you. You never know what would happen on your way to class," Mark nodded once.

"I can see that but aren't you late for work?" Jaebum asked as he started to walk once again.

"I can't walk my cute brother to school..?" Mark pouted a little bit. Jaebum couldn't really say anything when he saw his oldest brother pout so cutely. "I...well..." he started while blushing slightly.

"Hey! Bummie! I thought you promised to walk with me to class today!" Yugyeom shouted. Jaebum and Mark turned around as Yugyeom ran up to them. He reached for Jaebum's left hand while smiling sweetly at him before looking over and narrowing his eyes at Mark. Mark could only smirk at Yugyeom while Jaebum look at his brothers with confusion. "We can walk together, hyungies," he said softly as he tiptoed to press light kisses on their cheeks. Mark and Yugyeom looked down at Jaebum in surprise since he rarely gives kisses to anyone. Jaebum was blushing a little as he let go of his brothers' hands and runs towards the direction of his school. Mark and Yugyeom sighed at how cute Jaebum was before they followed him to school.

Once Jaebum had arrived at school, his best friend, Shownu, was waiting for him by the lockers. He waved at Shownu while smiling brightly. "Hey. Sorry I'm late," Jaebum apologized.

"Nah. It's no big deal. Your brothers again?" Shownu laughed while ruffling Jaebum's hair.

"Yeah...affectionate till no end," Jaebum replied as he started to open his locker.

"You ever notice it's just to you?" Shownu asked.

"No. I doubt that. They seem to love talking about other women and men during dinner," Jaebum shrugged as he grabs his books.

"Oh really? Well...let's go to class and then you're going down when we have that soccer match again!" Shownu grinned.

"In your dreams, buddy!" Jaebum snickered. With that, Jaebum and Shownu ran off to their classes.

Meanwhile, Yugyeom, Bambam and Youngjae were at the corner, observing their little brother and his supposedly best friend. "I'm not sure about this..." Youngjae started.

"Jaebum's a big boy. We shouldn't worry," Bambam replied.

"Yet, you came up with the idea to watch his soccer match during lunch," Yugyeom pointed out.

"Wouldn't Jaebummie want his brothers to watch his soccer match?" Bambam asked as he walked towards the direction of his class.

"It isn't a real match so I doubt he would care," Yugyeom answered.

"Yeah but let's keep a close eye on him and his best friend. Mark and Jinyoung will be here. Jackson's at work...oh," Youngjae felt his phone vibrate his pocket and quickly picked it up. He then laughed as he saw the text he had just gotten from Jackson. "What is it?" Yugyeom and Bambam asked.

"Jackson's whining how he wants to cuddle Jaebum right now. Wouldn't we all want that?" Youngjae snickered as he quickly replied to the text. He, Bambam and Yugyeom chuckled as they headed to their classes. 

Later on, Jaebum and Shownu were outside the school while looking at each other with competitive expressions. "You're going down, Jae!" Shownu shouted.

"Yeah, we'll see about that, loser!" Jaebum shouted back but there was a smile on his face. This part of the day was his favorite. Being able to play against his best friend while knowing that his brothers wouldn't come and interfere in the slightest. But today was a little different. "Jae!" a familiar voice yelled. Jaebum turned and saw his three oldest brothers sitting in the bleachers while waving to him. "...why are your brothers here?" Shownu asked as he approached Jaebum.

"I don't even know. They never come..." Jaebum trailed off.

"They must adore you that much," Shownu snickered "I hope they don't distract you or else it'll be an easy win for me."

"What..HELL NO!" Jaebum exclaimed while staring at Shownu. Shownu laughed loudly as he lightly smacked Jaebum on the back. "Alright, let's start," he nodded. Jaebum started to focus on the game as he tried to ignore his brothers. Hopefully, they would go away soon. He didn't mind his brothers coming to watch him but he really didn't like it when they didn't ask to come at all. Jaebum doesn't know what to even do around his brothers. They just know how to make him flustered with their affection but...is that what brothers are really suppose to do?