003

Touchy

Jaebum sighed lightly as he rubbed his forehead with his fingers. Today was suppose to go the same as any other day but he didn't expect all of his brothers to come see him today. He wasn't sure if today was a big deal but he sure knew that they almost distracted him from the soccer match against Shownu. Shrugging to himself, he sat on the rooftop and opened a container of noodles before eating slowly. A few minutes went by as he ate in silence. This wasn't new to him. Most of the time, his best friend had some meeting to go so that left Jaebum eating by myself. "Hey, lil bro. What are you doing eating by yourself?" Jackson called out. Jaebum turned his head to see Jackson standing at the doorway. "Uh...because I want to?" he answered uncertainly.

"Why are you trying to lie to me, lil bro?" Jackson laughed as he walked over to Jaebum and sat down next to him. 

"I didn't want to seem like someone who didn't have many friends!" Jaebum exclaimed while blushing slightly.

"Pfft...do you always eat lunch by yourself?" Jackson asked.

"Yeah...Shownu usually is busy..." Jaebum looked down at his food with a slightly sad expression.

"Well...what if I came to eat lunch with you everyday?" Jackson suggested. Jaebum looked up quickly as his face lit up. "Really?!" he exclaimed.

"Well, of course! You're my precious little brother," Jackson grinned. 

Jaebum was about to say something and hug his older brother but then he heard two familiar voices coming up the stairs.

"Looks like Jackson got ahead of us already," Jinyoung snickered.

"What did we say about that huh?" Mark glared coldly at Jackson.

"Hey. It isn't my fault that you two got distracted with looking at pictures of Jaebum in his sports uniform," Jackson answered without turning around. Jaebum felt his cheeks redden again as he turned around. "Why are you two looking through my pictures...?" he mumbled at Jinyoung and Mark. 

"Well we didn't get to see you when you had that sports meeting," Jinyoung answered in a soft tone. He walked over and moved to sit behind Jaebum. Then he proceeded to move his arms around Jaebum's waist. Jaebum looked down at Jinyoung's hands before turning to look at Jinyoung. "Wha...what are you doing?" he asked as he tried to wiggle out of Jinyoung's embrace.

"Let him go, Jinyoung," Jackson growled out as Mark kneeled in front of Jaebum.

"You know...there are many reasons why you eat alone," Mark mused as he reached over to Jaebum's chin with his fingers and turned his head gently. Jaebum looked up at Mark in confusion. "Why do i eat alone, big bro...and how would you know the reason?" he asked while pouting. Mark could only smile in reply as he doing all he could to restrain himself from kissing his little brother. Jinyoung and Jackson looked over at Mark and knew exactly what he was doing. Jaebum waited for a reply while trying to finish his lunch. "Well...you are liked by a lot of people here. They don't know how to approach you," Mark started. Jaebum looked up at Mark in surprise. "They like me? I thought they hated me...," he said softly.

"No no. They like you as a friend but..." Mark trailed off.

"But what?" Jaebum asked.

"They might have a little crush on you, Jaebummie," Jinyoung whispered into Jaebum's ear. Jaebum shivered slightly before covering his ear. "So...lovers basically?" he asked. Mark, Jackson and Jinyoung nodded. "Oh well...I don't think I would mind? I don't have a type so anything goes," Jaebum mused as he started to think about it. Relationships? Love? Jaebum wasn't an expert in those kinds of fields but he figured his best friend was since Shownu was being confessed to left and right. Jinyoung slowly tightened his arms around Jaebum while Jackson put a hand on top of his hand. Mark leaned a little closer and lightly brushed his lips against Jaebum's lips. 

Slowly registering what had happened, Jaebum looked up at Mark in surprise. "Wha...? Hah...?" he whispered.

"We don't want anyone to have you," Mark answered with a small smile.

"You're ours," Jinyoung mumbled into Jaebum's neck.

"We want you since you're not really our little brother," Jackson nodded once. 

Jaebum could only stare at his three older brothers in disbelief. He wasn't their little brother? Then what was he? Wait...when did he even belong to six people? All this information made Jaebum blush darkly before falling to his side. His brain basically couldn't take this information and process quick enough. It was too much of a surprise. He slowly closed his eyes and silently wished that this was just a bad dream.