001

Touchy

Typical mornings usually run like this in Jaebum's life.

"Jaebum."

"Jaebummie~"

"Jae, get over here."

"Bummie!"

"Let JaeJae sleep in..."

"I wanna wake him up--" Hearing his brothers' voices really irritated him in the morning. They were probably much more worse than an alarm clock. He could hear his brothers competing not so quietly to see who would wake him up. Slowly, he was fed up with it and yelled from his bedroom. 

"I'M UP, YOU IDIOT BROTHERS."  

Jaebum hoped this would get his brothers to stop being annoying...but it did just the opposite. This caused all six of his brothers to walk into his room with smiles on their faces. Jaebum looked up at his brothers and shook his head at them. "Do you guys really need to make that much noise to see who would wake me up?" he asked.

"Well...we love waking you up, Jaebummie~," Jackson answered as he leaned in and kissed Jaebum's right cheek. Jaebum blushed slightly as he got out of bed slowly. Jinyoung stood in front of Jaebum with a soft smile. "You have class today?" he asked in a motherly tone as he pressed a light kiss on Jaebum's left cheek. Jaebum quickly covered his cheeks out of shyness as he glared at his brothers. "I do..." he mumbled. Bambam reached over to turn Jaebum's head towards him before leaning to press a light kiss on Jaebum's forehead. "You're so cute, Bummie~."

"I am not cute!" Jaebum huffed as he felt his face redden quickly.

"That's not fair that you three got to give him kisses already!" Yugyeom whined. Jaebum looked over at Yugyeom and squinted at him. "Why do you want to give me kisses for?" he asked. 

"Because you're our cute little brother," Youngjae answered for Yugyeom. He then reached over to tilt Jaebum's head before pressing a kiss on the top of his head. Jaebum widened his eyes in surprise as he looked up at Youngjae. "Y--yah! Don't do that!" he pouted a little bit. Yugyeom took the chance to walk over and press a kiss on Jaebum's jaw. "Someone's being a cutie today, ain't he?" he grinned. 

"You say that everyday, Yugyeom!" Jaebum exclaimed as he looked away out of embarrassment. The five brothers couldn't help but coo at how cute Jaebum looked when he was blushing. Jaebum walked over to push his brothers out of his bedroom since he wanted his privacy when he changed into his school uniform. Once he managed to lock the door, Jaebum grabbed his school clothes and changed into them. 'Geez...These five...wait where did Mark go?' he thought to himself. 

"I'm still in here, Jaebum," a familiar voice said. Jaebum widened his eyes as he looked over at Mark. "H--How long were you in here?!" he exclaimed.

"For the whole time," Mark grinned as he walked over to Jaebum.

"Why were you watching me change?" Jaebum asked as he looked up at Mark.

"We both are guys so it's not a big deal. Besides...you changed in front of us before," Mark answered as he moved one arm around Jaebum's waist and kissed his nose lightly. Jaebum looked up at Mark while blushing darkly. Mark only smiled as he pressed a light kiss on Jaebum's ear. "You look really cute today~" he cooed into Jaebum's ear. 

"YAH! You say that to me everyday!" Jaebum yelled as he pushed Mark away. He then quickly grabbed his backpack and unlocked his bedroom door before walking down the hallway. Jaebum might show that he didn't like the affection in the morning but truthfully speaking, he enjoyed it quite a bit. He just never could admit to it.