Anger & Regret - Mark and You

GOT7 Scenarios
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Summary: Y/N & Mark don’t get to spend a lot of time together. Things get heated up once y/n goes out with an old colleague, cancelling a night in with Mark. He doesn’t take it really well and starts an argument. 
But he soon regrets what he says the second he sees y/n’s reaction. 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

I was going to dinner with an old university friend of mine. We planned to catch up since he’d moved to Japan a year ago to continue his career and I hadn’t seen him since.

A few hours before I left, I told Mark I’d have to cancel our plans tonight. I didn’t think much of it since he’s done the same to me before, but his mood changed instantly the second I told him.

He looked more upset than usual, staring at me with emotionless eyes and judging every word I said when I tried to explain my situation.

He was clearly mad at the fact that I was going to hang out with my friend instead of spending the night with him. 
What made no sense was the fact that he’s cancelled on me several times as well, and I’ve never made such a fuss about it before.

I left even though he was telling me not to. He was being ridiculous and I thought maybe giving him some time alone would help ease the tension and allow him to realize how none of this was a big deal anyway.

________________

“you really didn’t have to drive me home Jinho” I laughed as we walked to the elevator of my apartment.

“it’s no problem at all, it’s been ages since we last got to see each other, any extra time is a bonus” he smiled as I pressed the button to my floor.

“gosh you really haven’t change uh? Still all sweet and smooth with your words” I joked while we watched the floor number increase at the top of the elevator.

“I guess I’m too sweet uh? Should have been more assertive and you’d actually be mine”

I looked at him, awkwardly smiling as I remembered the years we spent in university together not realizing Jinho had a crush on me through it all.

“don’t look at me like that, I was just joking!” he quickly said to clear up the awkward silence.

“gosh, you know I’m with someone right?” I nudged his arm.

“yes ma’am, you’ve been telling me soooooo much about him all night. He’s really gotten your heart uh?” Jinho said while genuinely smiling.

I nodded as the doors opened, leading us into the hall and towards my apartment.

“speaking of your boyfriend…. Is that him?”

I quickly averted my gaze from Jinho to see who he was pointing at.

As unusual as it was to see him waiting by the entrance of our apartment, it was true…

There kneeling against the wall was Mark, arms crossed, eyes narrowed, and expression as upset as ever.

I could tell this wasn’t going to be pretty the second he noticed me and began to walk my way.

“Mark… this is Jinho, my friend from uni” I tried to explain as my anger-filled boyfriend stormed towards us.

“we need to talk” he said strictly, gripping my hand and tugging me away.

Jinho looked at both of us in pure confusion as he watched me being dragged.

“mark!? What are you doing? Can you at least let me say goodbye!?” I asked.

I felt so embarrassed to be seen in front of Jinho like this, after everything I told him about Mark this was certainly the complete opposite of it.

Mark then let out a loud, annoyed sigh, stopping right at our door while still holding my wrist.

“go on… say goodbye” he ordered, not turning around to greet Jinho.

“this is a bad time uh? I just wanted to make sure you got home safe…. Since Mark is here, I should go” Jinho shyly interrupted once he noticed the heated tension between us.

Mark then turned around to look at Jinho. His expression still as cold as ever and his grip only tightening around my wrist the more he looked at him.

“let’s go” he coldly spoke before opening the door to our apartment and storming inside without even acknowledging what Jinho had said.

_____

“what on earth was that?!” I asked once we entered our home and he let go of me.

I held my wrist in my hand, massaging it to ease the pain as I watched Mark pace back and forth,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter