First Kiss - JB and You

GOT7 Scenarios
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I know I’m still new to the whole relationship thing, and that patience is key to a healthy bond between you and your partner. But sometimes….. it’s just so hard.

JB had asked me out a couple months ago (well technically Jackson and Jr forced him to finally express his feelings since he’d been hiding them for so long), and I more than happily accepted since I was patiently waiting for this monumental moment anyway….

But I always thought the waiting, agony, and patience would finally end at that point.

Oh boy was I wrong though…… till this day, JB is still JB and I haven’t felt a single connection between us since we began to date.

I mean, don’t get me wrong, he’s amazing. He is fun to talk to, is super chill about everything and takes me out to eat more often than any normal person should.
But it’s all ‘casual’ in a sense because we haven’t even had our first kiss yet.

Yes that’s right…. The furthest he’s ever shown his affection is by holding my hand to lead me through a busy street and I almost died of happiness that day.

I know he does care and really wants us to be together, but sometimes I start to doubt ‘us’ and feel like a burden because our relationship feels so one-sided these days….

_____________

“hey Y/N, we’re going to go for some karaoke, why don’t you and hyung join us?” Jackson yelled from across the room

“sure! We’ll meet you guys there!” I yelled back before he and Mark left the room with the rest of the guys

 JB had just left the room not too long ago to speak to the manager so I was looking around their practice room to pass the time.

After a few short minutes, JB entered the room, phone raised in front of him, head tilted down and eyes gazing at the screen.

“hey there stranger” i smiled at him

As he heard my voice, his head suddenly bolted up and looked at me. He replied back with a warm smile, “hey! What are you doing here?”

“I just came to visit, and Jackson oppa told me the guys were planning to go for some karaoke. He asked us to come, I thought it would be fun if we went”

I looked at his irresistible face contemplating whether he thought it was a good idea before he nodded his head “mhmm yea let’s go” he smiled at me before grabbing his jacket and walking out the door.

I mean sure JB…. Just leave me here lol Not like I want to walk with you or anything…

I quickly grabbed my stuff and bolted out of the room to catch up to JB who was already in the main lobby.

We took a cab to the karaoke studio where the waitress told us the guys had rented out two rooms to enjoy their time. While we followed her to the rooms, I noticed how comfortable she was getting standing next to JB. I watched them from behind since the halls were too small for us all to walk in one straight line.

She held his arm as she giggled and led him to the direction intended, and I couldn’t help but feel a tiny bit envious at every smile and laugh he replied with as she tried painfully hard to grab his attention.

“enjoy your stay” she bowed before she moved out of the way to let us both inside

“hyung!! You have to try this! It’s amazing!!” Jackson was super excited for some ramen he had in a bowl, he twirled the noodles around his chopsticks and held the food in front of JB eagerly waiting for him to engulf it (which he did)

“oh wow that is amazing” JB critiqued the food before asking for another bite

“Y/N you have to try some too” Jackson cheerfully wrapped some more noodles and brought them towards me. But as he lifted his chopsticks in front of my mouth, JB quickly stepped in between us and gave Jackson the ‘you-cant-feed-my-girlfriend’ look, which sorta made me feel all jittery inside but not enough to make me forget the food

“oh c’mon hyung, she’s like my sister” he began to explain

“too bad she’s my girlfriend” he firmly stated before taking the food from Jackson and biting it whole

“you know, I sorta wanted to eat that” I interrupted JB’s moment as I watched the noodles slowly disappear

“oh sorry, do you want me to get you some more?” he suddenly felt bad for not offering me any

“no it’s alright” I smiled back, his adorable apologetic smile was enough for me to forgive him

“so why are there so many random people here?” JB asked as he looked around the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter