Haunted House - JB and You

GOT7 Scenarios
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“no I don’t want to go; can you just go without me??” I whined while pulling away from JB

He let out a light chuckle as he tugged on my wrists to pull me closer to him, “c’monnn I’ll be with you the whole time! Plus, it will be fun! I promise nothing will happen to you” he laughed as he watched me whine

The guys had invited me to spend the day at an amusement park with them, little did I know that that included going to a haunted house. Everyone was all partnered up and ready to go but I refused to budge from my spot and enter that hell hole. 
As I tried to tug away from Jaebum, Jackson tried to pull away from Junior, Bambam was jumping up and down to cool his nerves and Youngjae was screaming (*singing at a very high note*) to keep himself from peeing his pants.

“alright I guess we’re doing this the hard way” sighed JB as he walked over towards me

“w-what? What hard way are you talking about? Jaebum stay away from me!” I yelled while I grabbed his hands that were reaching towards me

But I was no match for him, he quickly escaped from my grip and tugged me towards him before he picked me up ‘bridal style’ and began to walk towards the entrance of the haunted house. I did my best to try to get out of his grip but I was a failure and nothing I did worked.

“IM JAEBUM IF YOU DON’T LET ME GO, WE’RE OVER!” I screamed my last resort while I felt tears filling my eyes out of fear

“well at least we’ll be ending it in an epic way” he laughed and smirked as he handed the man waiting at the entrance our tickets and began to walk into the dark buidling

Once we entered, he put me down and gripped my hand before we began to walk deeper into the dark abyss.

“I hate you” I cried while holding his hand with incredible strength, hoping we didn’t get separated. The creepy sounds that surrounded us were suffocating me. The bright green and red flashing lights illuminated our path ever so slightly and also highlighted any creepy statues or pictures in our way.

“AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH”

I flinched at the sound of Jackson screaming. He and Junior were ahead of us, which meant whatever scared them was going to come at us next.

“JB please, I can’t do this” I stopped in my steps, forcing him to stop as well

“babe relax, they’re just people dressed in costumes. And if we don’t keep moving we wont be able to leave, so come on, you can do this” he cheered me as he rubbed the side of my hand he was holding with his thumb

I sniffled and tried to stay calm as I took my next step closer to where Jackson had been scared. JB and I walked through the narrow, dark halls that were leading us to even darker halls ahead. The creepy music started to get louder and the red and green flashing lights turned into bright white flash pulses. The music then changed into the main chorus of the Jaws ‘theme song’, and I knew then that we were about to have the fright of our lives.

As the song grew louder and began to increase in speed, JB began to walk slower to make sure nothing could pop out and scare us. He held his hand up in front of him to stop us from bumping into anything, while he walked through the halls leading us through to the right direction.

“AHHH BOOOO!!!!!”

My whole body shivered as the clown jumped in front of JB and I and screamed at the top of its lungs. JB was startled by the sudden attack and had let go of my hand to block the clown from coming any closer to us (which it was). I was so scared I couldn’t even let out a scream, so instead I just stood there frozen, hand covering my mouth, tears filling my eyes and heart racing at the speed of light itself.

Once the clown had ended it task, it slipped away into an unknown room hidden behind a corner. JB and I looked to see where it went but couldn’t quiet make out where exactly it escaped. JB then looked at me and began to laugh and scream as he tried to contain his nerves.

“YAAA!!” he yelled as he put his hand over his heart to feel how fast it was beating, “oh God that was intense” he laughed even more as he rubbed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter