Saesang Fans - Bambam & You (REQUEST!)

GOT7 Scenarios
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Just a heads up, this was a request from one of you lovely readers! (I hope you enjoy it Laura! {Taemins_LittleNoona})
Just a side note, i do use the requester's name in the story since that is what she wanted! 
Other than that i hope you enjoy the scenario! And if you have a request you'd like me to do, feel free to leave a comment down below :) 
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I let out a sigh of relief as I took in the fact I’m finally getting the chance to spend some quality time with Bambam. We’ve been dating for 2 years now, and throughout these years I think I’ve maybe had 4-5 chances of actual quality time alone with him.
I mean sure we do spend time together at home but we haven’t been able to go out, have an adventure, have a picnic or just simply bike ride outside because dating an idol means fans are everywhere….. and I mean everywhere.
But no matter how hard it is, I know it’s worth it because it’s with him. 
For our 2nd anniversary, Bambam brightened my entire day by telling me he planned a getaway to Harry Potter world in Orlando, Florida. I couldn’t contain my happiness knowing I’d be able to spend time with him AND enjoy the outdoors since we’d be going far away from Korea and hopefully the fans over there wouldn’t be as wild.

We took the earliest flight to Florida after he had told me about the big surprise, and now we were on our way to Harry Potter world! A place we both used to talk about so much since I made him read all the books with me over and over and over again!

“are you happy?” he asked me cheerfully as he squeezed my hand

“mhmm” I nodded before I leaned in for a quick kiss on the lips

We stood at the entrance of the theme park, totally at awe of all the amazing architecture around us. We looked all over just fascinated by how similar everything was to the books before we decided to actually enter the park.

“oh my God….. you’re Bambam right??” said the girl handing us our wristbands

I instantly felt somewhat bummed to know he was recognized so fast, but I decided not to let that ruin the trip. And besides it was only one person, I’m sure once we go in we’d blend in with the rest of the crowd.

“can I please get your signature?” she begged while jumping up and down

As sweet as my boyfriend is, I sorta wished he’d limit how flirty he got when it came to his fans. I watched from the side as he began to sweet talk the girl, give her a signature and a hug before we FINALLY entered the theme park.

“wow that affection though” I teased as I nudged him

“whaaat, I cant say no to an ahgase! And besides no matter how many people I love, what keeps me going is the fact you’re the only one’s love I can’t live without” He put his hand around my waist to pull me closer to him as he kissed my cheek

I felt my face go warm and my nerves start to kick in. I had to admit, my boyfriend had a way with his words.

As we walked around the park, I realized more and more people pointing at us and taking out phones to take pictures of Bambam. I tried my best to hide my disappointment but Bambam noticed right away.

“why don’t we get out of the sun ok? Let’s go make some customized wands!” Bambam whispered in my ear so others couldn’t hear before he began to lead me towards the wand shop

Once we got in, he let out a light sigh as he looked at the growing crowd outside.

“I’m sorry babe, I thought maybe we’d get some alone time but I highly doubt it now” he explained

I tried to hide my disappointment as I watched him pay no attention to me and wave at the growing number of fans outside the building. But once again, I kept reminding myself that today was a once in a lifetime opportunity and I didn’t want to spend it in a bad mood.

So I pulled Bambam away from the window and brought him to the wands as I began to avert his focus from the fans to me.

“it’s alright babe, how about we make our wands now uh?” I said cheerfully as the store owner brought over a couple sample wants we could choose from

We decided on a ‘couple theme’ engraved on our wands, which was surprisingly Bambam’s idea. He said he wanted to remember today with something special, which is why I agreed to it.

“thank you” we bowed to the man who made our wands before we decided to go outside

But the second we turned towards the entrance/exit, we realized there were about 20-25 fans screaming and chanting for Bambam now, phones up high ready to take pics.

Bambam smiled and waved at them all as he began to exit the building.

“wait bambam….” I took his hand and stopped him from leaving, which made the fans someone upset, “can we go from the back?” I asked him knowing well enough if we went from the front we’d lose at least 3 hours because he’d have to spend time with all of them

Bambam noticed how uneasy I was with the idea of going through the entrance doors but he also knew that he had no choice now since they all had lined up and waited an hour for him just so he’d meet them. I knew what his answer would be the second he stalled, and deep down I sort of wished he’d choose me over his fans sometimes.

“Laura…. I cant just leave them now…. Don’t be mad ok? I promise to make it quick” he explained

I instantly felt my heart sink as I slowly released his hand and watched him leave my side. I watched as all the fans gathered around him, surrounding my boyfriend as if he was theirs.
I wasn’t one to get upset easily or cry, but something about him spending all the time in the world with his fans made me feel extremely lonely inside. I barely got to see him, and I was assuming today would be all about us…. But I guess I was wrong…… it was always fans first for Bambam.

I slowly walked out of the store, pushing my way through the crowd to find an empty seat to sit on while Bambam spent some time with his fans. I took out my phone and began to go through every app I’ve ever had just to pass the time.

I’d been looking through my phone for about 10 minutes now, I thought I’d check up on BamBam to see if he was done socializing. But to my surprise he was no where to be found. The crowd was still somewhat big but not as big as it was when we first came here. I got up and began to look around to see if I could spot him somewhere near.

“bambam!” I called his name but realized it was silly to do so when so many people around me were talking over my voice

I then decided to call him, which didn’t work either because his phone was turned off. I slowly began to panic because it was getting dark already and I had no sense of contact with him at all.

“unnie!” I turned around to three school girls running up to me

“y-yea?...” I asked cautiously since I still wasn’t used to Bambam’s fans recognizing me

“you’re looking for bambam right?” they asked cheerfully

“yea I am, do you know where he is?”

“yea! He went that way! Unnie just follow us, we’ll take you to him!” They then

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter