My Best Friend - JB and You

GOT7 Scenarios
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“ya…pssstttt…. y/n….. did you do the homework?” JB kept poking my shoulder, hoping I’d pay him some sort of attention while our teacher was CLEARLY still giving his lesson.

“JB shut up! We’ll get in trouble!” I hissed back, pushing his arm away from mine so he’d stop.

“alright class, after the break I want you all to hand in last nights’ homework. Anyone who didn’t do it will have to stay after school” Mr Park announced as the bell for lunch break rang.

The class always went wild whenever it was time to eat. Everyone went from ‘focused’ to ‘crazy’ in a split second. Moving desks around, finding their friends and pulling out their lunches so they could enjoy the break.

JB and I always ate together. We’d been friends practically our whole lives. Our moms used to go to university together so they were just as close as us. I even have pictures of us as babies, sharing the same crib, holding hands while sleeping and playing in our backyards together. We were inseparable.

If anyone knows me, it’s definitely him.
The only problem is; I feel like the more we grow together the more I’m beginning to develop some sort of feelings for him…. Other than just loving him as my best friend. I could never ever admit that to JB though…. I know for a fact he’d call me gross or make fun of me….. plus he has this ego of his…. He’d never let it go if I confessed.

Now don’t get me wrong though, Jaebum is an amazing guy.
He’s smart, fun, carefree, hilarious and interesting…. But he doesn’t show that side of him to a lot of people. In fact, at school he is always seen as the cold, dry guy that sleeps through class, listens to music during the break and of course tags along by my side wherever I go.

It’s almost impossible to get some personal space when it comes to him.  

“so…. Did you do the homework?” he asked again, while biting into his chicken drumstick.

“why are you asking? Don’t tell me you didn’t do yours…. How do you plan on passing this class jaebum!?” I yelled, hitting his shoulder.

“OW! Okay first off, how dare you accuse me of not doing my work! I’ll have you know; I’ve only missed 5 classes this whole semester ms. Teachers pet! And secondly,--”

“oh don’t you dare give me a second reason…. See I was going to let you copy my work…. But after that remark…. It will be fun seeing you here afterschool while I go home” I chuckled before turning the other way.

“ya….y/n…. don’t be like that… I’m just teasing you…. I actually did my homework….ya….ya!” he hated it when I ignored him. It would bug him so much that he’d do whatever possible to get me to pay attention to him again.

“YA! JB let me go!!” I yelled, trying my hardest not to smile as he tugged on my chair, pushing it closer to him so he could bug me.

“blame yourself for this… we could have easily just enjoyed our lunch together but now you’re causing a scene” he stated while turning my chair around so that I’d face him and then doing the one thing I hated more than anything else in the world.

Whenever Jaebum was in the mood to tease me he’d always place his fingers into my dimples… and right now was no exception.

I was always insecure about them since no one else I knew had deep dimples like mine. I hated when he’d poke them and I hated the fact that he’d grin so proudly whenever he did it.

“YA IM JAEBUM, STOP!” I yelled while trying to push his fingers away from my face.

“stop ignoring me then!!!” he yelled back, now pinching my cheeks.

As Jaebum and I fought, Minjun (who was practically the school’s most popular guy) started to walk towards us.

I noticed him instantly only because he was smiling at me.

I suddenly froze and stopped pushing around jaebum as I tried to understand why Minjun was eyeing me. JB’s gaze followed mine and once he saw where it led, his cold/defensive act instantly.

“hey” Minjun said to me, and I could have sworn I saw a few girls around us almost faint.  

“h-hey” I replied back, still confused as to why he was talking to me in the first place.

Any girl in my position would be star struck at this moment, and I don’t blame them. Minjun was perfection, from his looks to his grades to his charm, he definitely had it all. That’s why it was somewhat shocking to see him approach me like this when I honestly thought he didn’t even know I existed.

“you guys seem really close” he noted as he looked at JB and I.

“ya we

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter