Ten

No Longer Holding You Back
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eun Seok

Arriving at the station, I was so glad we were finally back. I don't think I could have handled another day back home. Chul Soo was right, mom was really demanding and how could she even have the heart to tell me that I can depend on her and dad? I wanted my own independence and that was final.

"Come on Noona," Chul Soo said as he stood in front of me. Yong Rim already had her bags and was ready to get off the train.

Chul Soo picked me up and carries out of the train as Yong Rim had already grabbed my wheelchair. Once Chul Soo got off the train, he walked towards Yong Rim and gently placed me in my chair. I quickly strapped myself in the wheelchair, before grabbing down to grab my bag to place it on my lap. Chul Soo picked up his own bag along with Yong Rim's as she pushed my wheelchair.

"Is Hoseok here?" Yong Rim asked me as she pushed my wheelchair down the long ceramic path of the train station towards the exit.

"Hmm let me check," I pulled out my phone and saw that Hoseok did text me not too long ago.

"Yeah he's here," I said as I turned off my phone and placed it on top of my bag.

Once we made it to the exit, I saw Hoseok standing in the waiting area for us. As soon as he saw us, he jogged over with a happy face. He was about to grab the bag out of my lap when he paused as he looked over to Chul Soo who looked at him wearily

"Who is this?" Hoseok said as he stood up straight. Looking between the two males, it was evident that they suddenly grew overprotective.

"That's our brother, Han Chul Soo," I said to Hoseok as I looked over to the younger boy to quit it.

 

Hoseok's expression softened before he introduced himself. "Shin Hoseok," he bowed

"Han Chul Soo," my brother slightly bowed at the older male, but Yong Rim forced him to do a deeper bow as she pushed on his back.

"Be nice. He's the one that helping your sister walk again," Yong Rim said. She hasn't really said anything since we left our parent's house hours ago. I wondered what was wrong but knowing her, I was better off not asking until she was ready. I didn't want her to explode in my face.

Chul Soo's eyes grew wide as he did another quick bow, drawing a chuckle from Hoseok who looked at our brother with amusement.

"It's alright, but we better get going. Kihyun might kill me if I don't show up with you in like an hour," Hoseok chuckled as he rubbed the back of his neck and I slightly blushed at the mention of Kihyun. Who knew that just a few days away would cause me to miss them so much.

 

Hoseok grabbed the bag out of my lap and went to grab one of the bags that Chul Soo was carrying. He lead the way out of the station and towards his car that was parking in the pick-up area. It was dark out but all the street lights made it bright enough. He set the bags on the ground as he dug through his pockets to grab his car key to unlock the car. Pressing the button twice, the car beeped and he went to open the back door for me. Chul Soo placed the bags down on the ground as he came over to help me get into the car.

Placing the brakes on the wheelchair, I unbuckled myself as Chul Soo kneeled down to pick me up. I placed my arms around his neck as he lifted me up and carried me over to the car. While Chul Soo helped me inside, Yong Rim was helping Hoseok get all our bags into the back of the car.

Once we were all situated, Hoseok the car and put it into drive. Taking off, I couldn't be any more glad that we were finally back. I actually missed going to work and I especially missed the guys.

"What did you do while we were gone?" I asked as Hoseok made a right turn.

"Nothing really. I did call your co-worker's brother and he said that he would be more than glad to help us out," he smiled as he looked at me through the rear-view mirror.

"That's great!" I chimed as Chul Soo looked at me happily. Even Yong Rim smiled a little from the front passenger seat.

The rest of the car ride, was actually fun as Hoseok said some jokes to lighten the mood and he was even successful making Yong Rim laugh. Maybe it even lifted her spirits some.

"Do you want me to wait for you?" Hoseok asked me as Chul Soo went to get my wheelchair out of the trunk.

"If you want to. I shouldn't take too long," I said as Hoseok stood by the car door. "Chul Soo you're coming with me right?" I asked my brother as he unfolded my wheelchair.

"Yeah. I might as well leave my bags in the car right? You probably need to get fresh clothes though right?" he said as he came over and stood beside Hoseok.

"Yeah, I do. You can wait here with Hoseok if you want," I said as he reached inside the car to pick me up and place me in my wheelchair.

"Alright," my brother said as Hoseok gently placed my bag on my lap. I smiled towards him to thank him as he shyly smiled in return.

Yong Rim had already gone up to the house and was probably inside, repacking some of her stuff. She said was going to wait for her friend to come pick her up, so I decided not even bother her since she seemed like she was in a bad mood.

Chul Soo helped me up the ramp and inside before he was going back out to wait with Hoseok. I rolled towards my room and quickly took all the dirty clothes out of my bag before I was rolling over to my dresser to pack fresh clothes. I made sure I had everything that I might need because I wasn't sure what the guys had planned so I wanted to be safe than sorry.

After double checking that I had everything, I rolled out of my room and towards the front door.

"Be careful," I heard Yong Rim say as she came out of her own room and leaned on the door frame.

"I will and same goes to you," I joked as I rolled down the mini-ramp. I heard her chuckle before I opened the door and rolled out. The door closed behind me as I slowly went down the ramp. Chul Soo saw me coming down  and he jogged over to help me the rest of the way.

---

Kihyun

I couldn't explain why I was so anxious, nervous even. Eun Seok was only gone for a few days, but those few days felt like months even maybe a year. Or I might just be overexaggerating, but even so, I somehow felt empty and like I had nothing to. I even canceled the classes that I was supposed to have because I just didn't feel up to it.

This whole time I've been laying in bed, doing absolutely nothing. On a few occasions, Changkyun had to drag me out of our room to make me eat, because honestly, I didn't have an appetite.

"Hyung," he said as he walked into our room and closed the door behind himself.

"Yeah?" I said not even looking over to him as I stared at the ceiling.

"Get up,"

"I don't want-"

"Hoseok is on his way with Eun Seok," he said as he sat on his bed opposite to mine. I shot right up and looked at him.

"Really?"

"Hmm," he nodded his head as he tapped away on his phone. A wide grin found it's way to my lips as my heart started to beat really fast. I pulled myself out of bed and quickly went to the bathroom to shower again and put fresh clothes on.

 

Once I was showered and clean, I combed my hair and made sure it was okay. I don't know why I felt like I didn't have anything to wear.

"Hyung, just wear that," Changkyun sighed as he looked over at me as he shook his head. I had put on a pair of black skinny jeans that were ripped at the knees and I was wearing a plaid button-up shirt.

"Fine,"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter