Hellsisters

Finding you again

"What's wrong Soojung?"

"E-eh? Nothing! Unnie what to do know?" Krystal knew the feeling of kiss was similar to 10 years ago but kept mum about it seeing now Minho and Siwon in front of them. "Sooyeon just let them go, I'm back for you already isn't it enough?" Siwon was blocking with all his might in front of the Jung sisters but Jessica had another thought. "Listen....but I feel irritated when you call me Sooyeon and your presence too, so let me tell you this until you can prove all this is the same guy I saw 10 years ago. I don't trust either of you."

"Soo-Jessica! Then at least tell me one thing that guy is better than me!"

"One thing? There's just one thing I can tell you, I.Hate.You.To.The.Core."

"That woman! I swear to the god when I get my hands on her I'm going to make her life miserable for insulting me! I'm a prince! You can't do this to me!" Siwon was crashing his surroundings throing whatever he sees. "Hyung....we have to do something or we would never make it alive for not able to finish this mission."

"Don't worry....I'll make them hate them." Siwon smiled evilish having a backup plan in his head.

"Students can I have your attention? Today we have two newcomers from the palace!"

"Hi Choi Siwon and Choi Minho"

"So your seat would be at......I would like to sit here!"

"You! Didn't you see I'm sitting here?"

"Really? You're just a loser or should I say loser brothers! haha!" Both the Jung sisters tolerance had reached their limit and were preparing to released it. "Class now is self-stduy since I'm having stomache!" The teacher knew about the sisters temper and their status of the richest businessman's daughters and quickly left the classroom first. "Damn you Choi enough of everything you have done!" Siwon were just looking at the drama instantly Stephan knew that there were something wrong. 

"What you gonna do about it beat me?"

"That's right!" Immediately after his words Pedro punch Minho on his face but Minho had fought back too which both of them were tired soon afterwards. "Jinri...."Pedro unknowingly turned around to face Stephan which Siwon and Krystal saw it but Siwon cursed under his breath for that mistake for his plan. 

"ENOUGH!"

"Both of you have been on my nerve and this time you dare to hurt someone else! Who cares about you been a prince or not! 10 years ago I like Miyoung not because of his position but he's the only one that care for me giving in whatever I said! There's one thing for sure you Choi Siwon are not Choi Miyoung cause you never change since the first time I saw you! Doing whatever you like taking whatever you want!"

"Like what unni says! Hurting Pedro is one thing I would never forgive you too Choi Minho!"

The two who were been insulted left the classroom leaving everyone in awe while Pedro was stunned by their voices which he thought about some things that he forgot in the past and left the classroom leaving his brother while Krystal chased after him.

"Choi Jinri!" Pedro stopped when he heard Krystal's voice.

"You knew about me right? You don't like me right? To you I'm just an-" Pedro pulled Krystal in for a kiss as he saw her talking while looking on the floor. Krystal was struggling to break free from his aggressive kiss, which he notices and soften his touches to Krystal.

"Soojung....I-" This time Krystal pulled Pedro in for a kiss which both of them recognise this familiar feeling of their first kiss.

"I...hate you...."

"I know"

"I like you"

"I know"

"I don't want to see you"

"I want to marry you."

"I....don't want"

"Soojung....I'm serious I know not able to tell you who I am makes me a jerk but I don't want you to leave me again when I wake up, I like the bossy you, the cute you, the one that I fall in love with."

"You know......we're in school right?"

"I know.....but there's one thing you need to know...I could sleep while hugging you."

"Yah!"

"Don't tell me your nswer yet if you're unprepare, my heart is too weak for rejection now."

"Then let me tell you I would love to be your wife."

"Yes! Yes! Jung Soojung just agree to be my wife!"

"You're a dork"

"You're dork if that's you're referring to." Siwon and Minho saw everything and knew that they need better plans to break them apart. "Enjoy while you can crown prince." Stephan and Jessica were just looking at each other saying nothing.

"Sooyeon...."

"Why......all these years....."

"I'm sorry......"

"I hate you Choi!"