They're US?

Finding you again

1 minute before the alarms rang the brothers woke up by their own dreams, they finally saw the girl in their dreams and knew their names. They were startled by the alarm ringing and shut the alarm off and went to wash up first, on the other hand Krystal hardly did not have enough sleep as she had spent her whole night thinking about the one next to her. "Because of him I lost my sleep, but now I know that how I truly feels how am I going to tell him that I like him and not Jinri?" When the bathroom door suddenly open it totally startled Krystal who is in her own world and hit Pedro. "Want to skip first few lessons today?" Pedro pulled back Krystal and asking Krystal to skip school with him which the latter agreed. During breakfast their older siblings went to school first as Stephan actually pull Jessica out before she starts asking questions why are they going to school first. "Why did you pull me when I want to ask something?"

"That's why I'm pulling you away, Pedro had asked Krystal to accompany him to remove the cast. Since his injury had recover, I don't think we have to stay any longer so it's best to say goodbye to you both separately." Jessica looked at Stephan blankly and did not know what to say. "L-leave? Why? I mean you can continue to stay isn't it, no one is going to force you to go." Jessica knew she couldn't let Stephan go. "I actually talk to your father and it's for the best, I don't want to get my hopes up for nothing if I anticipate." Jessica was confused by Stephan's words. "I don't get it, what are you hoping?" Suddenly Stephan's neck and one of Jessica's finger lit out light but none of them notice it. "I like you and I want to be your boyfriend, but your father told me you can't forget your childhood friend." Jessica finally knew why was Stephan acting all those ways. "Yes I can't forget him but what makes you think I can forget you too!"

"I just wanted t-"Jessica who don't want to listen to Stephan talk and pulled him towards for a kiss, well a rather passionately one leaving the both of them panting. "So you are mine and I don't you say something that makes you lose your confidence." Stephan was happy and decide to listen to whatever Jessica say as all it matters to him is him becoming her boyfriend. In the hospital where Krystal was waiting for Pedro to remove his cast and was cursing him for letting her wait for so long and her ring started to lit up which she did not notice. Pedro came out and saw her ring lit up and his ring also lit up which he was curious about it. "Let's go, I have kept you waiting for way too long." Krystal had started to pace up making Pedro chasing her. "I was wondering what is your boyfriend name since you never mentioned his name before."

"Jinri." Pedro heard his real name coming out from her and he knew she must be Soojung. "What about your real name?" Krystal stopped abruptly as they reached school. "Soojung, what does all mean to you?" Pedro simply laugh off to not want to be scolded by her. "Jessica noona's name is Sooyeon?" Krystal nodded to be surprised that he knew about this, but Pedro had managed to piece up that the four of them knew each other but because of the brothers they forgot about the girls and after 10 years they finally met each other. "Let's go, and find your sister." Both of them sped up and found there was a crowd in school, which they both found their older siblings but they found two person half kneeling in front of them. "We finally met again Soojung Sooyeon"