Jealous

Finding you again

"Hyung....why are we hiding?"

"Well....I don't know!" The brothers were hiding behind a wall to see what the two guys kneeling in front were doing. "Minho Siwon....what's wrong?" Jessica had found the strength to ask a question after getting a shock. "We're sorry for leaving you 10 years ago, it's us Jinri and Miyoung don't you remember us?"

"Jinri? You're really back Jinri?"

"Yup...Soojung I missed you." Minho had pulled Krystal into a hug which Pedro was close to rushing into the scene to separate them. "Hyung I can't take this anymore, I need to tell Soojung what's right and wrong." Stephan had pulled Pedro back to not wanting him to do any stupid things. "What do you mean?"

"Krystal and Jessica noona were the 10 years ago the small girl we met, I found out this morning but now it had come to this matter there's a need to tell them." Stephan was shocked to find out his girlfriend now was the girl he had been dreaming about and did not know what to say.

"Siwon I have a boyfriend already, I know in the past we had some sort of the promise but I can't go back to you even if you're miyoung. I don't trust you to be him at all." Jessica had shook Siwon's hand away. "Unnie what do you mean...." Krystal felt uncomfortable about the hug and she became certain that there's something wrong about them.

"Hyung...Jinri gomen but I don't understand what I'm feeling right now looking at Sooyeon with someone else." Pedro had pulled Stephan into the school walking in between the couples to the school. "What the hell is wrong with you!" Minho didn't know who it was but Krystal clearly saw Pedro walked past with an expression she never seen before. "Pedro!"

"Soojung what's wrong? You're leaving me for another guy after waiting for 10 years for me?"

"Minho as much as she waited for 10 years but I still don't think both of you as the 10 years ago the one we met." Jessica had pulled Krystal walking away. "Tsk. Minho don't worry about that two loser princes, they will never acknowledged with the girls we have the time to snatched them away just leave now. Once we get the girl the crown would be ours."

"Hyung I know how you feel but listen there's a chance that Sooyeon noona is not with that guy you still got chance."

"He's right Stephan." Both of them turned around to see the sisters standing behind them. "Stay back!" Pedro had used his loudest voice infront of the girls, he knew that his jealousy is getting out of hand but he can't just say sorry for shouting at them. "Stephan I know you saw the drama but it is not what you think it is."

"Jessica enough is enough, one answer is enough me or him?"

"Stephan I told you before you know it too!"

"I knew one thing for sure I like you and I don't want you to go back to him, I agree that I'm jealous for your childhood friend but sorry you don't choose I'll choose now, we are over." Stephan left leaving Jessica nothing to say except her tears flowing down.

"I'll leave too Krystal...but...." Pedro had kissed Krystal shocking the latter one and she felt a familiar feeling coming back to her.

"J-jinri....."