Another obstacle

Finding you again

"Oppa! Why did you let unnie leave like that?"

"You don't understand a thing that what your sister and I are facing Soojung." Krystal look at Pedro which shrugged his shoulders and left the classroom to find someone. "That Jinri....Oppa that's why you need to talk to my sister about it no matter how complicated it is." Stephan could sigh at Krystal's naive words and kept quiet. "Soojung just stay quiet and let me think will you?" Krystal was frustrated but still listen to Stephan's words.

"Noona.....I understand what are you feeling right now but you're not the only one feeling it this way."

"What do you know about us?" Jessica had glared at Pedro which the latter sighed thinking this is so troublesome for him to handle alone. "You're been shocked by the fact that hyung not only is the boy you're been trying to find for the past 10 years and the guy you like now. Not only that the things you tell him or the time spend with him talking about your first love to your first love makes it embarrassing for you, but I can tell you hyung knew it in this morning and was twice as shock as you're feeling right now. Talk to him if needed I'm leaving now." Pedro had turned around to leave seeing Stephan and Krystal he immediately pulled Krystal away to let the older ones talk. 

"Why did you pull me away?"

"They need to talk let's just go back and study." Krystal gave one last glance and hoped that the older ones could really talk about their complicated relationship.

"What do you want?"

"Sooyeon....I need to talk to you."

"But I don't want to listen."

"For once listen to what I want to say, just this once." Jessica had stopped in her tracks and listen to Stephan.

"I know our relationship had been complicated as far as I know, but all this ends here or it had already ended. This morning Jinri told me about us and I knew having a relationship with you is unhealthy, because of our past and future are tangled complicatedly so I decided to end it and it may hurt your feelings too. But after thinking through everything, I want to be with you not because I like you in the past or you're the girl I have been dreaming for the past 10 years but because you're Jessica." Stephan had kneel down in front of Jessica trying to beg for her forgiveness in such a manner.

"I don't know where to start from and how to end it, from the start I felt comfortable hanging around you and even when Siwon came in I still felt with you was the same. I don't want to think of leaving even for a second, I meant what I said in the classroom I like who you are and not what you are."

"Thank you so much.... knowing my brother he may have proposed to Soojung already." Jessica was shocked that Krystal may get married earlier than her. "T-Then...."

"Don't worry I don't intend on letting my brother getting marry first." Stephan had pulled Jessica back to their classroom. "What do you mean?" Jessica was puzzled by Stephan's words and she felt that se might understand what he is trying to refer to. As they walk along the corridoor many were staring at them or more specifically staring at Stephan.

"Who the heck post all these things!"

"Pedro! What's wrong?"
"This! Hyung look at all this rubbish flyers." Stephan and Jessica read through what Pedro had passed them and saw that the words written said that Pedro is the crown prince and Stephan is the prince. "How did they know about it?" The Jung sisters nearly fainted by the concern of Stephan. "Stephan aren't you suppose to concern that  you're not the crown prince?"

"Really? But I thought we settle that already Pedro?"

"We did but who knew about this?"

"Wait....why did you guys settle in this way?"

"For personal reasons that I can't exposed now but whoever knew about this I can confirm is......."

"Our uncle Choi Tae Joon."