The past

Finding you again

In the setting of a royal family where the king and a normal businessman are best buddies. "I'm rather glad that you brought your daughters to play with my son, Jung" King Choi was having a headache where both his sons were asking for a sister. "No worries, seeing my daughters playing with your sons so heartily I'm glad that I made a wise choice." Both their children were busy running around chasing each other until they are tired. "Your highness, you call?" The grand advisor was at the door waiting for permission to enter. "Yes and enter." Mr Jung was amused to see his friend to be this stern. "Since all of us are here and I wanted to say something." King Choi had ordered everyone to stay outside until he call. "Your highness since the day you order me to check on the past lives of both young lords, I found something interesting about them."

"Come on! Don't leave the suspense for me." King Choi was showing his choding side for the first time in front of the grand advisor. "As I was saying I found about young lord Miyoung and Miss Sooyeon that they were Prince Albert and Queen Victoria, young lord Jinri and Miss Soojung that were King Pedro and Ines de Castro." The grand advisor end off with two shocking faces on both King Choi and Mr Jung. "So what should we do now, grand advisor?" Both of them knew that the historical people mentioned ended in a bad way and of course they didn't want their children to be like that too. "I have a strategy to suggest that they don't see other for 10 years, as if 10 years later they still develop feelings so we shall not obstruct their relationship."

"What are you saying grand advisor? I wanted for us to be in-laws and separating them wouldn't it be cruel since the four of them are inseparatable, I reject this idea." King Choi was being childish again. "Stop spoiling your image again and hear what your advisor has to say about his suggestion rather than rejecting." King Choi once again maintained his image. "Your highness my suggestion might be cruel but as the historical people had loved their lovers from a long time and their love did not die because anyone of them die, separating them to play hide-and-seek to find out whether their love now from will it continue until when they find each other again." Both of them nod at the knowledge of the brilliant plan that was given to them. "Good but how they are going to find out who are they?"

"I had two pair of rings and it is a sensor ring, when it lights up is because of the love of each other and finding out who they were. So there's no worries about how are they going to find them." They took the rings and when to find their children.

The children's side

"Sooyeon-ah do you want to stay overnight here?" A 7 years old Miyoung still shy around his childhood friend. "Miyoung, of course I like to do it, I always want to stay beside you so you cannot leave me alone ok?" The latter one shyly nod and pinky swear. The younger ones were playing with the toys in the room. "Jinri-ah I also want pinky swear like unnie did it." Confused of what Soojung said he looked to the direction of his hyung. "Then what you want me to swear about?" Soojung was thinking hard about what to swear about. "I know! You will become my boyfriend in the future." Jinri nodded and pinky swear with Soojung. "That's all? You need to kiss me too?" Jinri was confused but yet gave a peck at Soojung's lips, which causes the younger one to be shy. Then their fathers came to pick them up and that was the last time they saw each other.