#08 Remember Me

Chained Up -- HIATUS -- COMING SOON
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Everything was dark... Taeyeon woke up covered in thick sweat, and she could not see her surroundings and it scared her. She realised that she was in 'their' room and was sitting on the bed, covered tightly in sheets as if they were preventing her from moving. Was she dreaming? She turned her head to side and discovered a window, she was hundred percent sure there was no window in her room so what was what she was seeing?

 

With much effort, she got off the bed. She couldn't understand why she was unable to see, her legs lead her closer to the window and the wall clock ticking sound was growing louder and with each second it felt painful to her- as if it was warning her.

 

Every second felt like a minute. It took her a while to get to the window which was now open, and outside Taeyeon saw a tree. 

She hopped out of the window and onto the grass that felt like spikes but it didn't hurt her, it didn't draw out her blood.

 

She walked a few steps slowly and turned back- to see that the window was nowhere, instead it was a garden... and it was awfully familiar to her. She tried to remember but failed- walking closer to the tree, she saw a mirror.

 

That mirror was so beautiful, its edges covered in gold- or what she saw in the dark night. She saw herself in the mirror, she was a little taken back when she saw herself in a simple white gown that reached her knees. And her hands were covered in - thick blood and it was dripping onto the grass. 

 

Taeyeon was frightened and she reluctantly glanced at her hands to see nothing. She frowned and turned her focus back into the mirror, and she saw him holding their daughter's small tiny hand. 

 

 

Kwon Sarangh... her long hair was tied to the back, and her bangs were neatly clipped to the side. Taeyeon smiled without knowing...

She turned her focus to the man holding their daughter's hand.

 

He had the usual smile on his face, his skin appeared to be white and he was wearing the shirt- she remembered once gifting him on his birthday. 

Unknowingly, a tear slipped down her face.

 

Taeyeon felt something rising inside of her, maybe it was excitement and joy of seeing them.

All of a sudden, something felt out of place. The smile that was plastered on their faces was gone, it was replaced by a frown. It felt as if they were angry at her, she felt scared.

 

"Mommy, I thought you loved me... Why did you forget about me?" Her daughter pulled her hand out of her father's grasp and spoke dryly.

 

"N-no baby, mom-m ca-n n-never." Taeyeon managed to speak, her knees buckling, and she felt weak as if something was pulling her down. She looked beneath and saw her daughter pulling her mother's dress as if to get attention.

 

She smiled weakly and whispered in the most terrible voice.

"I can never forgive you for killing me, mom."

 

Taeyeon opened her eyes and sat up abruptly to find herself in her room, she quickly turned out the lamp that was situated on the nightstand. She covered in thick sweat and her breathing was uneven, she tried to calm herself down and she wanted to erase that dream from her mind but it kept repeating.

 

She was shaking and she reached to grab her cellphone and checked the notification, it was from Fany, she was informing her about their dinner together. She checked the date. 

 

13 Jan 2016

 

She was going to visit cemetery today, and her heart clenched and was hammering against her ribcage as if it was about to come out any moment. The knot in her stomach was getting tighter and she knew, that she was not going to get any proper sleep tonight.

 

"Where is Taeyeon??" Chanyeol bolted into the practice room, and his breathing was uneven. 

"I'm here why?" Taeyeon stopped dancing and turned off the music. Fany and all the girl's generation members gathered around where Chanyeol stood.

 

"He wants to see you." He caught his breath and everyone turned to look at Taeyeon, "Who?" 

 

"Lee Sooman."

 

 

"Fany, you don't have to come, I'll handle it!" Taeyeon tried to convince her to let her go all by her self. In reality, Taeyeon was scared that he found something that was not meant to be known and she surely did not want Tiffany to know. "I can go..."

 

"You sure?" Tiffany furrowed her brows and spoke. 

"Yes."

 

When Taeyeon entered the room, she spotted some familiar faces and along those faces, she saw Oh Sehun, ...

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter