#02 Sadness

Chained Up -- HIATUS -- COMING SOON
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SMe CONFIRMS KIM TAEYEON AND BYUN BAEKHYUN TO STAR IN A DRAMA TOGETHER.

 

 

"Oppa.." She paused, the words could not escape , "If we were to have a child... what would we name it?"

 

"Are you thinking about that already? Hmm I haven't really thought about it much, I don't know much... but what I do know is that child will be filled with love and passion just like its mother." He lead her hand to his chest and vocalised softly. It was not often Taeyeon would see this side of him, she liked it...

 

"Since when you were so thoughtful?" She giggled playfully resting her head on his chest. He shifted on the couch to make them more comfortable. For some reason he could not stop smiling and it was odd. He was usually reserved type of guy, not saying much. He was different most of the time, cruel would be the right word, but maybe that was the reason she liked him. He was the 'bad boy' and she was his 'good girl'. 

 

"It would be great if we were to have a girl." Taeyeon breathed running her hand through his white perfect hair. "I would be ok with both... " He grinned, 'whatever made him happy'. "Kwon Sarangh." He muttered. 'Yeah...thats a good name'

 

"Mommy... don't do this to yourself... don't hurt yourself because of me.. It makes daddy and I sad.." My daughter, my precious child pleaded me to stop, to stop this nonsense, she wanted me to live a life to the fullest, to forget them... 

"Y-you k-know mom c-can't do t-that! I can't!!" It angered me, why did they had to leave me? what wrong did they do? why I couldn't be with them. "Sarangh w-wants you to b-be happy! Not sa-sad and b-broken..." The voice sounded a hundred time in my ears. "Get up, Taeyeon."

 

She woke up covered in thick sweat, she couldn't make out of anything around her. It was blurry and dark. After a while, Taeyeon was able to see... 'my room'. She carefully threw off the comforter away from her, wearing her slippers, she the lamp beside her and fell on the carpeted floor. 'These dreams... what do they mean?' It was clear what they meant. Taeyeon didn't want to accept it. Taeyeon refused to accept that they were gone and they are never coming back. "Mommy will make you p-proud hun.. maybe its time to get up."

 

"PERFECT! CUT! Wow daebak both of you, thanks for today." The director shouted at the top of his lungs through the megaphone. Everyone was bowing to each other. It was their third photoshoot, Taeyeon tried my best to stay neutral with Baekhyun but for some reason he was acting different.

 

'If I didn't knew any better I'd say he was trying to woo me again'. The thought of that angered her. The sight of him brought tears to Taeyeon's eyes, the memories were to painful for her and at the very same time  a sense of rage grew inside of her... rage at herself for being like this. 

 

"Taeyeon-shi..."

 

Baekhyun cautiously turned to her, smile flitted perfectly across his face, his bangs fell perfectly on his forehead and some part of his very beautiful eyes. It felt to Taeyeon that he was looking into the depth of her soul, she felt her confidence get low.

 

She professionally stated, "Thank yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter