#07 Flashbacks

Chained Up -- HIATUS -- COMING SOON
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SM DENIES THE DATING RUMOURS

 

RyanLOLO tweets :

  Thank God! I thought! OMG.. 

AmelieVille tweets :

  Aww, I was hoping it was true but Taeyeon would never dated Baek.

Aria99 tweets :

 Thats right! Leave baek oppa alone !

 

EXO-ls and SONES BASH ON EXO AND SNSD RESPECTIVELY 

 

 

"Why are you coming so late, babe? Y'know I was waiting for you." Tiffany sat down on the couch with her boyfriend beside her. She gave him an annoyed look before whispering, "I texted you, not my fault you didn't check it." For some unknown reason, Tiffany felt so angry and frustrated with Seunghyun today. Maybe it was because of the news. Her boyfriend kissed the cheek of a model in Japan, she wanted him to explain it himself but he looked so chill and ease when she got here. It annoyed her.

"Ah," Seunghyun groaned and tried to scoot closer to Fany. She didn't move and made no move when he wrapped his arms around her shoulder pulling her closer to him. She remained stiff and it confused the Tabi, "Thats right, I didn't check..." He confirmed and added, "Sorry..."

 

"Why are you suddenly apologising? It's always like this, you never answer my calls and never reply to my endless texts. Maybe you're busy texting her instead." Tiffany blurted out, removing herself from his arms and attempting to get up, but he pulled her back and made her face him. His eyes-brows down in confusion. He had no clue, and he made it clear, "Her?"

 

"Pretending now?" Tiffany hissed, trapping her forehead in her palm, refusing to meet her lovers gaze. "Babe, tell me so I understand?" 

 

"Do I look so freaking stupid to you?" She exploded, getting up in rage. It may be unknown to people, but Fany has a personality that tends to get super jealous and possessive, and right now she felt betrayed. Not one picture but multiple. How could he be so clueless about everything? Is he not aware of his own actions? Didn't seem like it, Fany thought.

 

"What the is up with you?" Seunghyun got up in rage and grabbed her shoulder with such force, that it made her hiss in pain. "Stop!" She begged, trying to shake his grip off of her. When he realised, he immediately let go and tried to speak to her softly. "Baby, please..."

 

Tiffany felt so angry, she fished her cell phone out of her pocket right away, and shoved it to his chest. "See for yourself." 

 

Now, Tabi was very well aware, he could not call her cute or laugh at her childish behaviour. His girl was different, she would get more angry at him and he wouldn't want that. He carefully scanned the photo and gulped. He was drunk at the time. How foolish of him... He thought to himself.

 

"Fany-ah, this isn't what it looks like... calm down..." He spoke softly trying to calm her. She just crossed her arms over her chest and waited for him to explain. "I was drunk." He spoke in a mono tone voice. It indeed was the truth, Choi Seunghyun was dragged to the party by his fellow band members, where he met a beautiful famous model.

 

In the heat of the moment, he kissed her.

 

"Are you kidding with me? So, I really am so stupid to you." Tiffany breathed, and continued, "You never get drunk Seunghyun." She was right, he never did. Sweat crept down his back in nervousness when she called him by his name. "Maybe, I had too much of it..." Seunghyun tried once more to convince her.

 

"Maybe..." Fany mimicked her boyfriend in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter