#04 Wanted

Chained Up -- HIATUS -- COMING SOON
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
"I've smoked packs of cigarettes,  I've drank bottles of vodka,  I've taken bottles of pills,  But of all the things I've ever tried,  You were the deadliest."

 

The bread slices popped up from the toaster with a clack, resulting in making Baekhyun snap out of his thoughts. Lifelessly, he spread peanut butter on both pieces, topped with cheese and then a good layer of Nutella, and slapped the two halves together. "What?" He asked Kai, who was looking at him prepare his breakfast. "Uh hyung... Your taste changed... it has gotten weird." Kai answered with his signature, contagious smile. "I don't think thats bad.. I actually like the salty, sweet combination…

 

 " Baekhyun trailed off, grabbing his plate from their kitchen counter, he sat down on the table with Kai and Chanyeol.  

He took a bite, savouring the taste. 'She changed me...' 

 

"Baek," Chanyeol addressed him, chewing on his food in his mouth. Pieces of burger fell out of his mouth. "Ew.. Hyung.." Sehun called. "Do you have shooting today?" Baekhyun shook his head, bitting on his sandwich. He was very well aware that Chanyeol was trying to make a conversation with him, but failed miserably. "Let's turn the T.V on.." The maknae grabbed the controller and switched to a news channel. 

He diverted his attention from the sandwich to the news reporter, something to distract his mind. 

 

     "Kim Taeyeon and Junsu once again wrapped in a dating rumour.... "

 

 All of the members present in the room, turned to glance at Baekhyun. Sehun carefully turned the T.V off and mumbled, "Yep, not a good idea." It was not left unheard. "I lost my appetite," Baekhyun mumbled, dropping his sandwich on the plate and got up, grabbing his jacket. "Hyung? Where are you going?" Sehun quizzed looking confused. "Out for a smoke." Suho entered the living room, "That's not good for you Baek." He warned, but Baekhyun had already left their dorm. "Since when did he...?" Suho questioned the members, but didn't receive any answer.

 

"Taeyeon! Wake up." The addressed woman heard her name being called. 'Tiffany...'

 

"You have to wake up! You're going to be late!" She kept saying in english. "I'm awake... you can stop now." 

Taeyeon got up, and untangled her from the sheets. Scratching her head, she slowly opened her eyes to spot Tiffany, dressed up. "Where are you going?" 

"Date." Fany vocalised, showing her famous eye-smile. 'That's right... She has a boyfriend.' Before Taeyeon could question her further, her handphone sitting on the nightstand rang. She dragged herself towards the corner, and reluctantly picked it up.

 

She listened to it for a few moments in silence. "Uh, yeah I'll be there." She mumbled, before punching off the call and tossing it on the bed. "Damn."

"You have to leave?" Fany asked sitting down on the edge of the bed, shaking her head when she received a nod from Taeyeon. "I swear! They are pushing you too far," Fany complained making Taeyeon let out a smile, "Where do you have to go?" She asked shifting on the bed to make herself comfortable. "Radio show," Taeyeon got up from the bed and added, "The Sunny one." Fany let out a sigh and encouraged, "Atleast you'll be with her. Chill out." 

 

"Yeah," Taeyeon looked at herself in the mirror before turning to face her best friend who was sitting on the bed, checking her cellphone every two to three seconds.

 

"You can go now, I'll leave when I'm ready." Taeyeon bubbled, taking off her shirt and heading into the bathroom without waiting for Tiffany to answer. "Sheesh... This girl isn't a least bit embarrassed." Fany laughed.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter