#06 Look Into My Eyes

Chained Up -- HIATUS -- COMING SOON
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 

They say it's what you make

I say it's up to fate

It's woven in my soul

I need to let you go

 

 

 

Taeyeon stood up when they were finished eating breakfast, she gently wiped and checked her phone '8AM', she definitely felt uncomfortable eating on the same table with him, she knew he was staring at her from time to time, it was not bearable for her. She felt so little around him. 

"Are you done eating?" The platinum haired beauty quizzed, addressing her manager, and she nodded firmly.

"Then let's go..." Taeyeon hummed sweetly. The thought of going away from Baekhyun made her feel happy and she felt guilty for feeling this way at the same time. Her manager remained seated while Taeyeon grabbed her purse. "Unni?" She called.

"Oh, sorry..." Her manager Da eun trailed off, avoiding Taeyeon's gaze. "Is something wrong?" Da eun finally looked at her and gently spoke, "I'm not going with you today..." 

Taeyeon kept quiet for a brief moment before she spoke again, "What do you mean?" 

"Ah.. Taeyeon... I was fired..."

Baekhyun kept quiet observing the two, the director sitting beside him tried to start a conversation but he'd shrug it off with a nod. He looked at his phone from time to time. He had no schedule today, it would be wonderful if he could spend his time with her... just like the old times. He observed Taeyeon- a confused look on her face, even when she frowned it looked adorable. 

"He couldn't have done that..." Taeyeon said with a perplexed expression.

"Then who am I supposed to go with? I can't be there alone-", Baekhyun stood up, grabbing his car keys from the table. "I'll accompany you today."

She turned to him, frown visible on her face, suddenly to him it didn't look as adorable as before, and that was because he was scared she might refuse him. "You? Are you kidding me? Hell no." Baekhyun smiled.

 

 

"Ha," Baekhyun turned to look at the woman beside him, "I can't believe this." She complained- no scratch that she whined as she plopped into the passenger seat and fastened her seat belt, the closed the door with a thud and immediately looked outside the window, to avoid any talk with him. After about 2 minutes, she turned to him, annoyed. "What the heck are you doing? Drive!" She yelled which made Baekhyun smile like an idiot. Her temper was something he always found cute. "So," He started carefully as he drove, "I'll be your manager today eh?" He confirmed with a smirk on his face.

"Don't remind me." She huffed lightly.

"Don't be sad," She faked a laugh when he said that and he continued, "I like that you're always laughing, I'm officially calling you giggles." He offered with a smile plastered on his face, how could he be so happy about this?

"You're not calling me anything." She commented, looking directly in his eyes, before he tore them away from her and fixed them to the road. "Giggles..?" He called attempting to . "Shut up!"

Even though she yelled at him, his smile did not fade instead he further , "I think somebody needs a time out, you'll have no crayons when you get home." She finally smiled at his childish behaviour, he recalled doing this alot when she got upset at him in the past. The mood in the car was lifted slightly, so he decided to more. "We can hang out more often." Upon this Taeyeon turned to answer him sarcastically, "Oh yeah! We definitely should." Baekhyun frowned and it wasn't left unnoticed by her. "I just realised... You might corrupt me with your etness if do, I don't know we could hang out... Too bad." She let out a huff in amusement and both of them remained quiet after that.

Taeyeon yawned and closer her eyes, and  rested her head on this side window. She was dead tired. Unfortunately she didn't possess Baekhyun's iron constitution. He never seemed the least bit tired. She didn't recall seeing him yawn. One... Two she yawned continuously, if he wasn't there, she would have probably fall asleep. 

"Hey.." He called suddenly, which made Taeyeon look at him.

"Unbelievable..." He casted an amused glance at her.

"What?" She breathed.

"You are tired?" He inquired and to which Taeyeon said, "You shouldn't care."

"Ah, Baek is hurt, I wonder how you manage to bicker even when you're tired."

"I'm not, I am wide awake." Taeyeon fighted off another yawn.

Suddenly Baekhyun leaned in closer and tucked Tae

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter