ggg

He left
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 


jungkook;

 

 

I felt relieved as the large amount of smoke finally blew out of my mouth, holding the device in my hand as I added another drop of strawberry flavor juice inside it before once again putting it in my mouth and puffed it like how a cigarette should work.


I was welcomed to lots of vices when I was merely fourteen. My father was a hardcore drinker and would often come home drunk, and sometimes I'd find him passed out on the floor or in other days, in front of the front door. I learned how to use a cigarette when I came across a group of people, befriended then, and soon I found myself also buying a pack of cigarette to relieve my mind.

 

When Jimin caught me puffing one, he literally sent a strong punch to my jaw. I could still remember the anger in his eyes that day, harshly grabbing the pack from my grasp and burning them all. I remembered how I cried that time, only to stop when he told me that cigarettes would never do me any good and would only just cause me nothing but death. I was honestly happy when I heard I could die from too much cigarette, finally I'd get out of that I call home. But when tears cascaded from his eyes, I literally lost it. "But I don't want you to die!" His exact words. "Don't you know how much I'm gonna miss you if your really do?! Do you even care if I would?!"

 

The next day, he bought me this white vape I'm now currently holding, telling me if I'm gonna smoke, might as well smoke the healthy stuff. So I've been using this since then, always keeping it inside my bag in case that I randomly feel stressed. I honestly have stopped smoking a month after Jimin gave me this device, but I still kept it inside my bag because Jimin gave me this— my Jimin hyung gave me this. I stopped drinking as well and promised him to never do. But I broke all of those promises when the news broke out that Park Jimin was lost, although I know quite well that he ran away, considering all of his belongings were gone.

 

Three months after Jimin's disappearance, I found myself using my vape as often as I could, sneaking alcohol drinks in my room in the middle of the night and even waking up from the ground just like my father.

 

I just find it hypocritical, having Jimin scolding me for wanting to die, telling me how I'm such an insensitive for not caring about his feelings. Then here I am now, in pain of a broken heart all because he left— not minding how lost and how much I would feel like .

 

Park Jimin, you're a hypocrite.

 

The heavy smoke escaped my mouth, tears welling from my eyes as I leaned my back on the wall, eyes trained on the many sky above, searching for the largest of all and crying more as my eyes finally locked with it. I brought the device in between my lips and inhaled the smoke before letting yet another smoke out.

 

The night was silent, only having the ocean waves to fill my ears. Everybody was pretty much passed out on their beds, tired from the eight hour roadtrip we've had to get here (Namjoon's family vacation house). But no matter how much I tried, I could never drift off to sleep as my mind would always wander to my fruit haired hyung.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter