101010

He left
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

my eyes trailed every detail imprinted on the ceiling hovering above me, the dim brightness illuminating my room, making it feel a lot more lonely and dark. as though, i was in some kind of a prison cell, suffocating and the least place i would want to be.

 

it barely reached a day ever since he disappeared for the second time. yet my heart already ached and longs for him. i knew letting him out the door was a huge mistake. i should've ran after him, begged him to stay and maybe even lock him up just so he wouldn't get away.

 

everything seems so dull. i feel hallow. like a hole was inscribed in my heart, making me feel incomplete. the loneliness of the room didn't help either. it only added up to the huge pain in my chest, multiplying the piercing pain residing in both my heart and mind.

 

regret consumed me. how could i just let him leave that easily. i'm so stupid. he was there, right in my arms. and being the dumb that i am, i let him go. just what the , jungkook. could you be more ing stupid? i literally had him wrapped in my arms, and i'm just too much of an idiot to let him slip away for the second time.

 

"you haven't touched your dinner," i heard my brother's sigh, snapping my gaze from the ceiling and turned to seokjin who's busy eyeing the untouched food with pity.

 

i barely even noticed him enter, too engrossed with my ed up feelings to even care about my surroundings— too broken and consumed with regret to even give a damn about anything.

 

i watched from my bed as his shoulder slumped, sympathy flashing in his eyes when our eyes locked. he looked hesitant, like he wants to say something but chooses not to. i know he badly wanted to confront me about jimin, especially when they came back earlier only to see him drowning in tears after jimin left for the second time around.

 

"uhh, t-the doctor said you could check out tomorrow morning." he started, his complexion contradicting his words. seokjin didn't care about me being able to go home at all— or maybe he do. but the way i see it in his eyes, he wants me to tell him everything, being the caring and worried brother that he is. but i know he's just refraining himself from asking, probably afraid that he might hit a nerve and make me a crying mess.

 

"i'm fine, hyung." i tell him honestly. he looked taken a back for a moment, confused as his brows scrunched together. but

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter