uuu

He left
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 


With such longing and adoration laced in his eyes and in his every word, Yoongi told me his story. It all started when Hoseok being his usual idiot self, tripped on his feet,  leading him to bump into Yoongi which sent him flying across the room and there he bumped into Seulgi's glorious melons— his words, not mine.

 

Apparently, Seulgi was nowhere near the ty es nor she was a goody two shoes. She was the bad kind of bee, a great contrast to her cute and innocent look. Seulgi was different. Unlike other girls, she loathed wearing make up and wearing such revealing clothes. He thought she was lesbian, and with a black eye on his left eye and an extremely painful kick down where the sun doesn't shine, Yoongi fell in love.

 

She was the most hard to get girl, Yoongi has ever met. According to him, Seulgi wouldn't even spare him a glance, and if she was, it was a glare sent in his way. Suelgi hates his guts– no, she loathed him.

 

But it was seven months later when Yoongi decided to spend lunch on the library when he saw her crying at the end of the staircase, gone was the strong and witted Seulgi he knew. He rushed to her side and tried to comfort her. At first, Seulgi just kept on pushing him away and yelling such profanities. "Leave me alone, ert!" she said.

 

Yoongi being the eager suitor that he was, hugged her despite her protest. "Shh, I'm here. It's okay." he whispered in her ears, slowly and gently calming her down. Eventually, she loosen up and hugged Yoongi back.

 

And that was the start of everything.

 

"Yeah, they were the it couple back then." Namjoon budged in, pointing his can of beer towards Yoongi who only chuckled. "– well second to us, of course. We were the power couple everybody adored." he added, leaning in to give seokjin a peck on the side of his head.

 

"That's because you were the first gay couple in the university to broadcast your relationship publicly." Yoongi pointed out.

 

"Exactly," my brother winked, nuzzling closer to namjoon's side. "We encouraged lots of lgbt couples not to be afraid, especially these two." he followed, pointing a finger towards Hoseok and Taehyung.

 

"Fine, fine fine," Yoongi gave up, a small smirk on his lips as he puffed his cigarette.

 

"Now tell me about Jooheon, hyung." I drank my beer, eyes locked on the ador

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter