1111

He left
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

we both huddled in the porch, each of our gifts in our hands as we waited for the door to open. seokjin rang the doorbell, and in an instant, the door opened, though nobody was there. our gazes travelled down, only to smile as we spot young jooheon smiling up at us, a birthday cap in his head. "my birthday!" he giddily cheered, earning soft chuckles from the five of us.

 

"happy birthday, jooheonie!" both seokjin and namjoon bent down to meet the boy's level, giving his cheeks a light squeeze. "you're a big boy now, huh?" namjoon patted him in the head.

 

"jooheonie!" taehyung's deep voice rang from behind, earning a soft giggle from the kid when taehyung literally shoved seokjin and namjoon to the side to reach down and carry the child. "happy birthday, baby!" he peppered the kid with kisses, earning soft squeals to escape from jooheon's cute lips.

 

i could only chuckle along with hoseok, shaking our heads as we laughed at the both scowling seokjin and namjoon.

 

"what took you so long?" said a raspy voice, our heads immediately snapped to a glaring yoongi, who also has a birthday cap placed in his head. "i called you like half an hour ago," he grumbled, annoyed.

 

"traffic was being a , sorry." namjoon says, a cheeky grin on his lips as he slang an arm around the short boy's shoulders. "c'mon, why don't we all come inside, yeah?" he suggested, earning nods from all of us.

 

when we finally got inside, i immediately knew seokjin would love it. it seemed like seulgi made extra preparations, seeing as the whole living room was transformed into what seemed like a pink wonderland. i didn't even need to look and see to know how much seokjin is internally squealing over this, and based on the look everybody gave my brother, they all feel the same.

 

"where's seulgi?" seokjin asked, amusement in his voice as his gaze roams the room.

 

"in the kitchen," i heard yoongi muttered, walking up to taehyung to snatch his son, being the overly protective father that he is. taehyung on the other hand, glared at yoongi and refused to let go of the small fluff of sunshine. "give me my son back," i heard yoongi demanded, earning soft laughs from us.

 

"no," taehyung shook his head in stubbornness.

 

jooheon was giggling, finding the scene highly entertaining as his gaze switches from either taehyung and his father.

 

"fine, let's just make the kid decide then." yoongi sneers, earning a grunt from taehyung. "sport, who would you rather? uncle taehyung or appa?" he bents down slightly, showing his gummy smile as he awes the kid.

 

taehyung did the same, doing his aegyo to win the child's heart. i could only stand by my place and cringe at the two, and based on the other's reaction, aside from seokjin, we all find it cringe worthy too.

 

"c'mon sport, are you really going to choose uncle taehyung over your father?" he cooes, pointing one finger to his cheeks, pouting like a child.

 

"of course you will, wouldn't you, baby?" taehyung does a boing-boing aegyo, earning chuckles from us and a giggle from the child.

 

"c'mon, who would you prefer, sport?" yoongi grins.

 

jooheon squinted his eyes in what seemed like concentration. he even brought a hand to his chin, as if he's thinking deeply and thoroughly. his eyes flickering between yoongi and taehyung. just then his gaze

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter