1.6

One

Doojoon's POV

The boys are sitting down in the living room. The mood now wasnt as solemn as it was a few minutes ago. Id always knew hyunseung carried too much within himself, but id never dare to probe more because that is just his personality. Like how yoseob can talk all day, hyunseung can not say anything on one day and nothing's wrong with that. To finally listen him baring it all, pouring out his feelings earlier, does not only help him to release the stress he's been enduring, it definitely helps the rest of the boys to know that Hyunseung still cares about them. That hyunseng doesnt see them as mere colleagues. Because we've been friends & working together for so long, naturally we got used to each others personalities and some things we took for granted without realizing it. This was one of it. We respected and waited for hyunseung to speak up and he assumed that we'd understand him. Im secretly glad that we'd agreed on junhyng's crazy idea although i was abit worried of it at first. Because if we would have waited a few more days, months, years even, we might just sweep his under a rug and continue with our life forever having our questions unanswered.

We talked some more. Junhyung shared that he'll be releasing his composed song in a few days. This schedule was up way before hyunseung's departure from beast and he wasnt sure if it is appropriate now.

"Please, the last i want is to be disturbance to your schedule. Junhyung gave hyunseung a slight smile. 

"Then what are you going to do now - gikwang asked. He's stretching on the side. Both gikwang and i has a friendly soccer match with out football team later in the afternoon. "Im getting my free time that you guys wont get -hyunseung joked. The guys laughed."but dont you worry gikwang ah, i am always up for a dance battle. Gikwang sneered but he returned hyunseung's fist bump. We discussed some more on group issues. Yoseob added hyunseng back to the group chat. "Stop worrying yah. This is our private group chat. Nobody would know, (yoseob looks at all of us) unless someone here uploads something dumb on instagram. "We can just crop you off the conversation if we have to post it online, no big deal -junhyung muttered.

"Dongwoon ah, the leftover stew leave it here. "Yes hyung. If you want more, you can come over to my place anytime. You can bring along geurim too. "Yah, (gikwang throws pillow to dongwoon) she has a boyfriend. -gikwang exclaimed. Who? - both dongwoon & hyunseung asked at the same time. Gikwang pointed at himself. "Over my dead body gikwang ah -hyunseung throws the tv remote control at him.

Junhyung's phone rings. "Yes, (he looks at hyunseung) he's with me. He just had a late night yesterday so he's sleeping in. After a few secs, "okay. I will ask him to return your call once he's up. Then "okay, takecare auntie, and he ended the call. "Yah, atleast dont let your mother worry. Give her a call later. Hyunseung went to his room to switch on his handphone and called his mother.

I looked at the four of them, all now wears a brighter expression than we first got here. Things happened, it happened. Group disbandment, a member's departure, contract ended etc etc. We are not the first group to experience this. Our job requires alot from us, we are not promised the weekends off, nor do we end at a certain timing every day. We have to bring our A game everytime, and if one day we'd realised that it brings more harm than good to us, we have a choice to leave the job. I hope our fans find comfort among each other and understand and will also continue to support all six of us, ultimately.

I looked at my watch. The morning rush hour had passed. We need to make a move in a bit. The five of us has to continue whats left. Beast may have to continue as five, but our friendship among the six of us does not have to end here.

To creating many more beautiful memories together, beauties.

 

 

*** any of you watch infinite challenge ep on the sechs kies reunion? So many feels. I hope one day down the road we will get to see them perform as six again. For now, keep on supporting beast, all six of them and dont lose hope. Fighting !