Trouble is always a friend

Another Chance [O N H I A T U S]

DING DONG DING DONG, DING DONG DING DONG~

As the bell rang, the students of TOP High flooded outside the school, everyone dashing and running out of the school like prisoners being released from prison.

"I'm so glad school is over. I was practically dying inside when Mrs Park started her monotonous teaching about the human body. Like, whats there to learn about? The body parts just works without us even knowing that it's actually working. We won't even need to know the names cause we're not going to be like, dear stomach, please digest my food now. Ha!" Sohee exclaimed as she walked alongside her friends.

"I'M OUT OF HELL! THE INSANE SCHOOL THAT I'M FORCED TO GO TO! DID YOU SEE THE LOOK ON MRS PARK'S FACE?! SHE WAS KILLING ME WITH HER EYES! LUCKILY, EYES DON'T KILL, IF NOT I WOULD'VE BEEN DEAD A MILLION TIMES BY NOW!" Jiyeon screamed as she ran around them like a mad woman.

"I was dying in there. I was practically suffocating just by entering that damned classroom." Naeun yawned and trudged alongside Ji Eun.

"Dying? It was heaven for you! You were sleeping, and Mrs Park didn't even notice!" Ji Eun lightly slapped her arm. She raised an eyebrow. "You saw?"

"Of course, everyone saw you! I even had to nudge you to stop you from snoring, and all you did was whack my hand and told me not to disturb you!" She gave her the see-i-told-you face. Naeun scratched her head and looked down, defeated.

"You guys up for ddokboki? Then after that we could go to Locks of Love! I have to write something for Chunji~" Jiyeon asked.

"OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH~ If you're paying we're going!" Naeun and Sohee raised their hands.

"Araso~" Jiyeon nodded. "Yeah!" The other two high fived each other. "What about you, Ji Eun?" Jiyeon looked at her, as the other two turned their heads and gave her the innocent puppy eyes, urging her to tag along.

*Cannot. look. at. those. eyes. Nuuuuu i looked! I'd feel so weird if i didn't go.* "Fine. I'm going, but I'm leaving after eating ddokboki as I have to be home before Myungsoo oppa does. He'd kill me if he found out I went out again!" "Araso~~" The three sung. *I can never reject my friends!*

(fast forward >>>>>> finishing the ddokboki)

"Waaaaa mashiketta! My stomach is satisified, right stomach?" Sohee patted her stomach. "It's 5 already? I gotta go now! Have to rush back before Myungsoo oppa catches me again!" Ji Eun grabbed her bag and waved goodbye to her friends. Since the ddokboki shop was near her house, she could get back home in 5 minutes.

But, someone was tailing her. She turned around several times, only to see a couple of trees and nothing else. She continued walking towards the alley and suddenly five guys jumped out and one tackled her towards the wall. "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! HELP! HELP!" she screamed as she tried to get out of the grasp of the guy that was pinning her on the wall. "If i were you, i'd keep my mouth shut and listen." The mystery guy said as he tightened his grip on her arms, causing her to wince. Her hands were now numb, due to the strong grip that prevented her blood from circulating. And the only person she could think of now, to help her, was....*Byunghun oppa*.

 

~~~

 

Eottoke?! Jieun is in dangerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. :(

I know the story is still pretty ty now, but I need to let you guys know the background and the current things that are happenning before i can slowly get into the main point of the story. I'm having a very very bad writer's block and i'm dead tired because of i haven't used my brain in a while, since it's the holidays. Do comment if there are any mistakes! And don't forget to subscribe! And now, for a mini korean lesson since i used some korean in this fic. :P

MINI KOREAN LESSON

Pali = Quickly

Mashiketta = Delicious

Ddokbokki = A spicy korean dish (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tteokbokki)

And that's all for today! I'd update tomorrow, and i promise to come up with at least 3 chapters! :) Annyeong~~