Disappeared

Another Chance [O N H I A T U S]

JUST SHARING MY JOY. :)

So today, I unlocked my iPad and looked thru my apps, and there was a notification on the StarCall app. I was like, "whuuuuttt" and I opened it, only to find a call from FT ISLAND! *IMAGINE MAH JOY* Yup so I was hyperventilating and of course I picked up, and you know who was in the call?! MINHWAN! <3 And a lil' bit of Seunghyun! <3 Keke. Ok I was blushing throughout the entire call and Minhwan was saying something about doing well in my exams, and he turned the camera to Seunghyun and Seunghyun's smile melted me *AHHHH* Then Minhwan continued talking, and then he said that he had to go, and he said annyeong and did aegyo!!!!! *KYAAAA KYEOPTA* And I was dancing and prancing about my house in happiness! Although FT ISLAND isn't my ultimate favourite band, but i'm so glad that they called me :') I'm hoping for another group to call me soon~ Ok now go back to the story!

~~~

 

2 weeks went passed and L.Joe hadn't turned up for school, nor replied to anyone's calls and messages.

"CAP Oppa! Niel Oppa! Chunji Oppa! Ricky Oppa! Changjo! Did you guys see L.Joe oppa today?" Ji Eun ran towards them.

"Nope. He didn't turn up in school today, as usual." CAP shrugged.

"It's been 2 weeks! Hyung STILL HASN'T APPEARED. That's so unlikely of him. Even if he were to skip, he'd come to school and skip with us or tell us the night before! I texted him yesterday, but I fell asleep while waiting for his reply!" Changjo whined. "I miss hyung!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"Yah, you only miss his lollipops. He always gives you candy, right?" Niel nudged him. Changjo lowered his head in embarressment.

"Ok.......it's weird how L.Joe oppa would just suddenly disappear without a trace. He'd usually text me at least 5 times in 10 minutes! He's probably sick or something......Never mind. Thanks anyway! I'm going now~" Ji Eun spun around, about to leave when a hand grabbed her wrist, stopping her from walking.

"Whichever oppa it is, let go! I wanna go~" "Ji Eun-ah." She turned her head, only to meet the eyes of Chunji. "Chunji oppa, wae?" She asked, tilting her head.

"I know you're in a difficult position because of this L.Joe disappearing mess. But I need you to help me with something." Chunji released his grip from her wrist and rubbed the back of his neck. "I know i'm being labelled as the player, but now.......I think I'm done. I accidentally fell in love with someone. I thought it was just another target at first, but when I looked her in the eyes, my heartbeat increased by a hundred times."

"And she is....?"

"One of your best friends, Jiyeon."

---

"Oppa-" "Look, I may be experienced with flirting and asking girls out easily, but I'm pretty stupid when it comes to falling in love. I can't even have a proper conversation with her without stuttering!" Chunji looked down, tracing circles on the ground with the tip of his shoe.

"Oppa. I'll help you. I'll definitely help you. But.....there's something you need to know about Jiyeon." Ji Eun took a step closer to Chunji. "Jiyeon......she......likes you." She tiptoed and whispered into his ear.

"JINJA?! REALLY?! ARE YOU SERIOUS?! SHE LIKES ME?" Chunji was grinning from ear to ear, but his eyes were still filled with doubt.

"Ne......she REALLY likes you. She's been liking you since last year, way before I even got to know L.Joe oppa. She spazzes every single day about you, about your smile, about your hair,  about the way you yawn, about the way you rub your eyes after waking up from sleeping in class! My ears were about to rot hearing the same thing everyday!" Ji Eun rubbed her ears.

"SHE LIKES MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! SHE LIKES MEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! AND I LIKE HER TOOOOOOOOOOOO! SHE TALKS ABOUT ME EVERY SINGLE DAY, THAT MEANS SHE'S THINKING OF ME JUST LIKE HOW I'M THINKING OF HER!" Chunji did a victory dance. *he dances to Oh Yeah by MBLAQ*

"Yah oppa, you're embarressing me!" Ji Eun buried her face into her hands as the other students turned to their direction, looking at them like they were aliens.

"Mianhe, but I'm just too happy! Dongsaeng ah, you must help me to ask her out so that I can confess my feelings to her!" Chunji grinned.

"I will, but what do I get in return?" You raised an eyebrow, arms crossed.

"You're so evil~ I'll treat you to samgyupsal now, ok?" Chunji hooked his arms with hers.

"LET'S GO OPPA, I'M STARVING!" You squealed as you powerwalked, dragging him along with you.

~~~

This chapter is boring, I admit. :( Mianhe~~~

Comment and subscribe!!!!

DON'T BE A NINJA.