On the other hand

Another Chance [O N H I A T U S]

Whilst everyone was attending school, hanging out with friends,

"L.Joe, Donghae, Leeteuk and Siwon, the four of you, break into this house (insert random address) and MAKE SURE YOU GET THE MONEY BACK FROM THE MAN. He's been on my nerves for a long time." Yunho threw a photo towards Donghae, who caught it. In the photo was a smiling man with a victory sign and he was carrying a child.

The 4 of them ran off, making their way to the house.

-At The House-

"CHA DONG SUN. YOU'D BETTER OPEN THE ING DOOR OR WE WOULD OPEN IT FOR YOU! I KNOW YOU'RE IN THERE, I CAN HEAR YOU SO GET THE HELL OUT OF THE HOUSE AND GIVE US THE MONEY YOU OWE." Leeteuk banged the door with his fist.

L.Joe leaned forward and heared faint cries, and those sounded like it was from a child. "Yah, go easy on them. There are children there." L.Joe grabbed Leeteuk's arm, stopping it from banging.

"I don't care. Our job is to get the money, and hurt him. With or without children, he'd get a piece of me." Leeteuk shook him off. Siwon then lunged forward, kicking the door open, revealing the man they were looking for. He was huddled at a corner with 2 of his children, both crying and he was comforting them.

Seeing the faces of the L.Joe and the rest, he quickly moved in front of his kids. "Don't hurt my kids." L.Joe softened. He has never really felt fatherly love and it touched him when he saw the scene.

"Where's the money?" Donghae questioned, pulling the man away from his children by the collar. "WHERE THE HELL IS THE MONEY YOU OWE US?!" Donghae threw a punch towards the man's cheek.

"I don't have enough. Please give me a few days grace.....I can't get such a large sum of money so soon." The man begged.

"A FEW DAYS GRACE?! YOU'RE EXPECTING US TO GIVE YOU MORE TIME WHEN WE'VE ALREADY GIVEN YOU SO MUCH. IT'S BEEN 3 MONTHS, DONG SUN. 3 MONTHS AND OUR BOSS WAITED." Donghae threw him on the ground, kicking him.

Seeing their father hurt, the children, crying, ran over to see their dad. "Appa! Are you ok?" the girl asked as she threw her teddy bear to a corner. "Eunsun ah, appa's ok.....*coughs*"

Donghae, Siwon and Leeteuk immediately ransacked the house for money, and L.Joe stood at his positioned, caught in a daze. "YAH L.JOE, COME AND HELP US. HYUNG ISN'T PAYING YOU TO STAND THERE AND PITY PEOPLE." Siwon shouted as he threw a vase on the floor.

Immediately, L.Joe followed the rest and ransacked the house. Money and jewellry were found in a drawer and they immediately took it out.

"SO WHAT'S THIS? THIS ISN'T MONEY?" Leeteuk wagged the wad of cash and twirled a gold necklace with his fingers.

"No- you can't take that. It's my wife's...those are the only things she left behind." The man tried to grab the necklace and other jewellry away from Leeteuk.

"I'm sorry, I already took it!" Leeteuk shoved the man again, kicking him in the groin and continuously attacked him. Siwon and Donghae joined in the attack.

"L.JOE! WHY THE ARE YOU IN A DAZE AGAIN?!" Leeteuk shouted as he pinned the man to the ground. L.Joe looked at the children. Their eyes were filled with fear, and hate as they watched their father being beat up. L.Joe then unwillingly walked toward the trio, helping them.

This was only the beginning. He completed task after task in the next 2 weeks, traumatizing families, breaking bonds apart, ransacking houses upside down, beating up men and women, watching fear in the childrens' eyes. In the beginning, he did it unwillingly. He felt guilt after each task, but as time passed, he grew accustomed to it. He'd go straight to ransacking and beating without even feeling guilty, he felt happy when he saw fear in their eyes, he felt great when he got paid by Yunho.

He did anything and everything that he promised Ji Eun not to. He clubbed, he made out with any girl he could get his hands on, he drank, he would pick fights with anyone who displeases him on the streets and he would even steal from shops.

The pleasure of power, fear and wealth was blinding him slowly.

~~~

He's starting to get BAD.

I won't be updating tonight as I'm having a party today! :)

Comment and subscribe and tell me what you think!