Offer

Another Chance [O N H I A T U S]

"Yah, why did you go to school when you're sick! You should've stayed home! Now look where are you, the hospital!" L.Joe nagged.

"I'm sorry, I wanted to study cause I wanted to do well for exams." Ji Eun rubbed the back of her neck sheepishly.

"Aish, jinja!" L.Joe shook his head and leaned in to her, giving her a peck on the lips. "The doctor said you have to stay till tomorrow for observation as you're still running a fever now. Your parents and brother just left, and it's late so i'm leaving too." L.Joe picked up his bag and slung it around his shoulder.

"Annyeong~ Visit me tomorrow ok?" Ji Eun gave him a peck on the cheek and waved. "I will!" L.Joe hugged her tightly and made his way out of the room and the hospital.

As L.Joe was walking home, he sensed that something, or someone, was following him. He quickened his pace and hid behind a wall, disappearing out of sight. And when the person walked towards the wall, he jumped out, tackling the person to the ground.

"Who are you? And why are you following me?"

"I'm Eunhyuk. Our big boss wants to see you." (A/N: Sorrrrrryyyyyy if you're a ELF! No hard feelings intended!)

"And your big boss of what?" L.Joe questioned further.

"Yunho. Ringleader and big boss of Hoosh Gang." (A/N: Sorry cassies, no hard feelings! I like Yunho too.)

"And why must I see him? I don't want to, and you can't make me." L.Joe turned away, about to leave when Eunhyuk shoved a picture in his face. *Ji Eun* "You wouldn't want to see your dear girlfriend hurt right? Yunho can make her life a miserable one if you do not comply. Your choice, you wanna do it the hard way, or the easy way?" Eunhyuk smirked, lifting one eyebrow.

*Damn. I've got no other options but to follow him now* "Fine. I'll go. But if any of you lay a finger on her, i'll take all of your pathetic asses down." L.Joe then followed behind as Eunhyuk turned to walk. *I wonder where this Hoosh Gang is.*

 

-At Hoosh Gang's Territory-

"Hyung! Here's the kid you wanted." Eunhyuk called out as he pushed L.Joe towards the dark figure on the huge arm chair. "Yah, you don't touch me!" L.Joe prepared to throw a punch towards him when Yunho, the boss stepped out of the shadows.

"Easy, kid. Eunhyuk, apologise. Now." Yunho ordered and Eunhyuk immediately followed his orders like a puppy and apologised.

"Now, L.Joe. I've seen you fight and you did a hella good job. Just yesterday, one of my men saw you fighting SHINee, that pathetic group who thinks they're the best, and kid, you whipped their asses harder than the principal did when i received public caning because peeped into the girl's bathroom. Ah, memories as a student. Back to the point, you're a extremely skilled fighter and I would give you the honor of joining us, the Hoosh Gang. I don't offer opportunites like this very often and you're lucky enough to even see my face. So, you in or not? I don't like dragging matters, for your information." Yunho looked at L.Joe, twirling a pen with his fingers.

"No! HELL TO THE NO. I'm never becoming a traid member. I only use my fist when I have to, and being a traid member means I'd have to use it for all the wrong reasons." L.Joe said as he stepped back. *Ji Eun doesn't like gangs*

"Wrong reasons? You'd gain so much from just using your fist! Imagine, the wealth, the never ending supply of money and the power. You're not on good terms with your parents, aren't you. Wouldn't being able to earn big bucks on your own be like, great? No need to rely on your parents. It's just you, your money and your fist." Yunho put his arm around L.Joe's shoulder, eyes wide from the mere imagination of power and money.

"I-I-.....no. I'm not buying it. I'm not joining you guys even if I were to die." L.Joe pushed Yunho's arm off his shoulder.

"What if your GIRLFRIEND were to die? Still not gonna join? I could make her life hell. Or maybe, I could.......nah i can't think. I'm having too many ideas already" Yunho implied as he patted L.Joe's shoulder, walking back to the armchair.

*G-g-girlfriend? D-die?* L.Joe's eyes widened as he heard those 2 words. He spun around, facing Yunho, and clenched his fist in anger. "You."

"Me? Don't underestimate me, kiddo. I can kill someone and even get away with it. What else can't I do?" Yunho looked up, slyly smirking.

*. I'm out of choices. Why does this....Yunho always leave me with only one choice?!* L.Joe's eyes turned into slits. "Fine. I'll join. But don't you dare hurt her in any way."

"Great decision. And rest assured, I'm a man of my word. I will NEVER do anything to her, unless you decide to betray me." Yunho held out his hand, expecting a handshake. L.Joe shook it unwillingly.

"Now, get out. I need time alone. And soju." Yunho ordered and every single man left the room, including L.Joe.

*I'm sorry Ji Eun, but I have to protect you* L.Joe trudged home.

~~~

And the drama starts now! I just thought of ideas to spice up the story, but it'll only be applied to the later parts.

Subscribe and comment!

Thank you to my 8 subscribers! I love you guys <3

And silent readers, don't be silent! Comment! If not I'll feel like i'm talking to myself..........