Weak

Another Chance [O N H I A T U S]

I was tempted.....again. The words in blue italics represent her dream!

~~~

 

Naega jeil jal naga
Je je jeil jal naga
Bam Ratatata Tatatatata-

Hitting the snooze, Ji Eun turned her body, only to find herself aching all over. Groaning, she tried to stand up and get ready for school as it was a school day. Wobbling and heading for the door, she was greeted by L.

"JI EUN AH YOU'RE AWAKE!" He immediately placed the tray containing breakfast on her study table and hugged her tightly.

"Oppa- I- Can't- Breathe- And- My- Entire- Body- Hurts." She winced, her legs were almost giving in but because L was holding her, she didn't fall.

"I'm sorry!" L let go, only to send Ji Eun falling to the ground on her .

"I'm sorry, again!" He knelt down and helped her up. "In this condition, you can't go to school today." "No....I have to go to school. Exams are coming and I cannot risk not going to school since I've already failed Maths!" She made her way to the bathroom to do her morning routine. "Aish. This sister of mine.....YAH JI EUN. I'M WALKING YOU TO SCHOOL TODAY!" L walked off to his room and prepared himself for school.

-At School-

Ji Eun felt weak and she couldn't concentrate during class. Beads of perspiration were trickling down her forehead, which should not be the case as the classroom had air conditioners and she hasn't been doing vigorous exercise. She started trembling once in a while, but she didn't care as she tried her best to focus.

"Ji Eun.....are you okay? You're so pale and you don't seem fine. Do you want to go home? Or the nurse's office?" her deskmate, Hyemi asked. "No, i'm fine. Thanks anyway." She shook her head, trying to divert her attention back to class. *Kim Ji Eun. You can't fall sick now, it's a week before exams and you cannot afford to miss out on lessons again! Fighting!* She encouraged herself.

Soon, it was time for lunch. Jiyeon and Sohee were spazzing about their crushes and Naeun was sleeping at her desk. Ji Eun got up, and followed her friends into the hallway but the duo didn't notice that she was weak and pale as they were still trapped in their fantasy world with their crushes.

She stopped, leaning against the wall for support as she tries to regain her strength. She then pushed forward and continued walking. The hallway was filled with students, and someone accidentally shoved Ji Eun. Her body was unable to withstand the force, she fell backwards, hitting the ground. Dark spots then blocked her vision and "Ji Eun!" was the last thing she heard before she out.

 

---

"Are you forgetting me, Byunghun oppa? Why don't you spend time with me like before? Why are you always busy? What have you been doing?"

"Ji Eun ah, I'm really busy. I can't explain it to you right now, but when I've got the time to, I will."

"Why can't you tell me?! Why does your attitude differ so much from last time? You're not the L.Joe I fell in love with. You're someone else!"

"Ji Eun ah-"

"You ALWAYS tell me to listen to your excuses! What are you doing behind my back!?"

"I......"

"You're trying to think of an excuse right now, right? I can't believe it. You wouldn't even tell me! I'm your girlfriend, and you don't trust me enough?"

"I do trust you, it's just that....you can't know."

"WHAT CAN'T I KNOW?! I HATE YOU BYUNGHUN. SOMETIMES THE WAY YOU ACT MAKES ME THINK THAT YOU'RE CHEATING ON ME. OR DOING SOME THINGS TO HARM PEOPLE."

"I'll tell you when the time is right. I'm sorry."

Ji Eun woke up. *So it was just a dream?* She rubbed her forehead. *It seemed too......real. It was too vivid.* She sat up, and saw L.Joe holding her hand, resting his head on the mattress, sleeping. *Oppa.....* She slowly combed her fingers through his soft hair with her free hand.

Startled, L.Joe woke up to see Ji Eun looking at him lovingly. "Ji Eun! You're awake!"

 

~~~

I find this chapter pretty lengthy! And there's a hidden sneakpeak here! Did you spot it?

Comment and subscribe! Silent readers, don't be a ninja! :(