Saved

Another Chance [O N H I A T U S]

I was tempted to add another chapter. Heeeheee so here comes~

~~~

 

"So, your little boyfriend decided to make the greatest mistake of his life by kicking our asses, and thinking we'd be scared of him and back off. Over my dead body. With us around, Teen Top will NEVER be the best." Another guy cackled as he walked towards Ji Eun, taking a blade out of his pocket.

Ji Eun always knew that L.Joe was a bad boy, but she knew that he would only fight if needed to. *But who are these guys?*

"You must be wondering who are we, right?" *Damn! He can read minds?* "We are SHINee, the baddest boys in this part of town. I'm Jonghyun. And the rest....probably you might not want to know. The less you know, the better." Jonghyun said as he twirled the blade. (A/N: Sorry SHINee fans! I'm a shawol too but....I couldn't think of any groups at the moment! Mianhe~)

"Nothing hurts more than knowing a loved one got hurt, right? You're pretty, but I don't go for the things, or the girls L.Joe's used before. So lets say we leave a little scar on your face? Would you like an X? Or a simple slash down your cheek? Pick one." He carressed her cheek with his thumb.

"You jerk!" Ji Eun spat. "Ohhhhh, feisty. But maybe not when you've got a scar on your face. That'll teach L.Joe to know his place." Jonghyun rubbed his face. Using her free legs, Ji Eun kicked him in stomach, sending him kneeling on the floor and clutching his stomach.

"You'd pay for this, ." He shouted as he slapped her. Ji Eun turned her head to face him, cheek that was red and had a handprint on it. "I don't go by the rules that say 'I don't hit girls' cause, that's bull. And if you think I would hesitate to hurt you, think again." He smirked as he got his fist ready to throw her a punch.

Ji Eun instantly shut her eyes as she knew she couldn't defend herself, and got ready for the impact that would end up anywhere. Her stomach, maybe her face. But nothing came. "JI EUN AH!" She opened her eyes to see Jonghyun being pinned down by CAP, and the rest being tackled by L.Joe and the other members of Teen Top.

"Ji Eun ah, gwenchana?" L.Joe ran towards Ji Eun, carefully and gently rubbing his thumb against her cheek. She winced in pain. Being slapped by a guy hurt even more than being slapped by a girl.

"Mianhe......" L.Joe looked at her worriedly. "Oppa, i'm ok. Don't worry, it's just a superficial wound." Ji Eun smiled weakly. L.Joe then carried her up bridal style, with the rest of Teen Top following after they've beaten SHINee to pulp and brought her home.

-Outside Ji Eun's home-

Ding Dong~

"Yah, Ji Eun, didn't I tell you not to go out and come home straight after school? Look what time is it now! You'd better have a good......." The door swung open and L came out, only to stop in his tracks seeing the sleeping Ji Eun. He ran towards L.Joe and took her from him, asking "What happened to her? Why is there a red mark on her cheek?! You better have a good explanation for this!" He growled.

L.Joe and Teen Top remained silent. They looked down, fidgeting. "SOMEONE BETTER TELL ME WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO HER OR I'LL MAKE YOU." "It was my fault. I'm sorry. There were guys after her and one of them slapped her. I'm sorry. I got there too late." L.Joe buried his face into his hands.

"WHAT. Never mind. It's ok. It wasn't called for. Fortunately you were there for her, I can't imagine what would happen if you guys weren't there. Sorry for losing my temper just now. It's late, you guys should go home. Good night." L shut the door and brought you up to your room.

*I'm sorry Ji Eun.........you were put through all these because of me. I will never let any harm go your way ever again.* L.Joe thought as he made his way back home.