A Typical Day

Another Chance [O N H I A T U S]

Bo Peep Bo Peep Bo Peep Bo Peep
Bo Peep Bo Peep Ah, Ah!

Cheombuteo jiltuman jakku burigo
Dareun saramgwa innyago ansimhaneun na
Ijen naege jichyeotdago malhaneun neo
Hwa jom naeji mallago

Ji Eun slowly crawled out of bed, hitting the snooze button of her alarm. Rubbing her eyes, she groggily made her way out of the room and slowly walked towards the bathroom.

"Oppa!" Ji Eun shouted in a slurred tone. The bathroom door was locked, and there was a strong smell of cologne floating around the air around her, which could only mean one thing. Her brother was hogging the toilet, again.

"OPPA! OPPPPPAAAAAAAAAA! PALI!" she yelled again, only to be answered, "I'm not done yet! And is that the way to greet your oppa in the morning?! I'm still perfecting my hair!"

"Yah oppa, your hair is always perfect, with or without the stupid spray of yours."

The door then swung open, revealing a handsome figure, posing at her. "Dongsaeng ah, learn to be like me. Make yourself presentable, whether at school or not." L smirked. Ji Eun then stomped past him and shut the door with a bang. "Sisters these days......" L sighed.

After a morning shower and brushing of teeth, Ji Eun slipped into her uniform and dried her hair, walking out of the bathroom.

"Ji Eun ah, come and have breakfast!" "Ne, eomma!" She happily skipped into the living room. Food was a comfort to her. Food was there during her ups and downs, thus she had an extreme love for food. However, due to high metabolism, she would never grow fat. She gobbled down the food and grabbed another piece of toast and bag and got ready to head to school.

"Pali! Your boyfriend is waiting outside for you!" her mom said as she wiggled her eyebrows. "Don't tease me, eomma!" "Araso araso, now quickly go meet your namja chingu!" and mom closed the doors.

"OPPAAAAAAAA!" Ji Eun exclaimed as she ran towards her boyfriend, L.Joe. "Yah, you have a loud voice for a girl. My eardrums almost exploded!" L.Joe teased. She slapped his shoulder, "Don't tease me like that!"

With their fingers interlaced, they walked to school.

-At School-

"I'm gonna go meet Teen Top now, stay safe ok? If anyone dares to hurt you, call the Almighty L.Joe immediately and the person would be disfigured forever!" "Araso, Byunghun oppa! Now go!" she turned and walked towards her friends.

Ji Eun walked towards her friends, Jiyeon, Naeun and Sohee and they walked off to class together.

"Did you see Chunji today? Omo he was soooooo cute! Wait he's cute almost every single day!" Jiyeon squealed as they sat down at their seats in class. She spazzed daily about Chunji, which she had a huge crush on, and the rest were already used to it. She continued spazzing till the teacher walked in and shot her a glare.

"Ok class, turn to page 15...." and the teacher started her teaching, which earned slight groans from the students and some were already prepared to doze off.

*I wish something good would happen today, it's so boring!* Ji Eun thought as she opened her textbook. She glanced around the room to find two empty seats, belonging to Ricky and Changjo who were part of Teen Top. *They must have skipped classes, or even school again!*