NOTHING’S OVER

TIMELESS

“Yah Nam Woohyun!! What’s wrong with you?”

 

Their dance instructor cannot held his frustration anymore when woohyun kept on doing the same mistake for the past an hour of their dance practice. The other members started to show their annoyance towards the main vocal. They knew woohyun likes to play around during the practice but their next world tour that only left few days demanding them to be more focus and serious. But then woohyun seemed to ignore it and take it as a granted. He messed the steps and kept on bumping with the others members resulting them to repeat the dance over and over.

 

“Hyung, stop playing around. We’re in the middle of practice now. Please be more focus, cant you?” Sungjong step forward when he saw everyone livid expression with annoyed towards that namu.

 

Being the maknae didn’t mean that he cannot advised the elders to be more behave and sometimes they realized that their maknae has grown up and being more mature than them.

 

Woohyun hung his head down, couldn’t meet his eyes with any of s.

 

“Sorry.” The only word that could come up from Woohyun. He realized that he’s been a troublemaker among them lately. He kept on doing mistake and put them into trouble.

 

Woohyun realized his wrong but he didn’t mean to do that. He felt sorry towards s. Because of his carelessness the members has to bear the effect. He felt guilty. But he actually can’t focus on his dancing because his mind was bothering by a call that still didn’t come up until now. He was waiting a call from someone for news that he didn’t know whether he could take it or not.

 

“Okay guys, we take a rest for 5 minutes.” The instructor went out after ordered the infinite to rest. He knew that the boys must be tired as they already practice for an hour without rest.

 

As the instructor stepped outside the infinite members went to their sit. Most of them grabbed their phone to check their messages and calls. The others just take a sip of water while stretching their body to relieve the tiredness and thirst.

 

“Guys, I’m sorry. I’ll try to stay focus after this.”

 

“It’s okay, hyung. Just don’t be too playful when it is the time you need to be serious.” Hoya let out an advice before continuing his drink.

 

Woohyun want to reply Hoya before his phone ringing, demanding its owner to pick it up faster. Woohyun grabbed his phone and walked to a corner, a little bit far from s.

 

It didn’t take long when suddenly the infinite members were shocked by the sudden action of Woohyun who smashed his phone to the wall. The innocent phone was broke into pieces and spilled over on the cold floor. They were all froze at their own position. The unexpected action from Woohyun was far from their imagination. Woohyun never behaved like that, never in their seven years life as Infinite.

 

Woohyun looked so angry and his body was shaking. They tried to approach him but seeing how furious woohyun right now made their heart shrink. They retreated.

 

“What happened? What’s wrong woohyun ah?”

 

Dongwoo, being the closest to where woohyun was standing now, asked his furious member, even though he felt a little bit worried and scared. Woohyun held his head low and release a heavy sigh. He rubbed his hair with anger and walked out from the practice room without answering Dongwoo’s question. The other infinite members looked at each other with curious face.

 

Being a leader, sunggyu couldn’t let s to do something bad. He needed to stop woohyun from whatever things that he wanted to do now. sunggyu could see the tight fist woohyun made and the dark aura that he released made sunggyu frightened. His concern grew as wide as his curiousness.

 

Sunggyu held woohyun’s shoulder, trying to stop his best friend from made any step further. Woohyun stopped but his anger still took over his mind and body. Sunggyu could feel that woohyun was trembling because he was holding hard his temper.

 

All this time he knew woohyun was such a nice and kind person. He was not the one who easily got mad instead he would sulk when he had dissatisfied with others. Yet, he never saw woohyun would react like that and as far as he concerned it was the last thing that woohyun would do.

 

“Woohyun, what happened?” Sunggyu tried to be brave in front of his fury dongseng. Tried hard to be nice and talked with the softest voice so that could soothe the angry namu. Instead he just got a fiery glare from woohyun.

 

“Hyung, let me go.” Woohyun just whispered, barely enough to be heard by the people in that room. Even he was not in his right mind, but he still tried to control himself from hurting s, especially his leader.

 

“No, woohyun ah. Not until you tell me what is wrong?” Woohyun just stay quiet. And sunggyu can’t stand it. He barely can read what in woohyun’s mind this time. Not even close.

Woohyun tried hard enough to control his emotion but sunggyu just being irritated in front of him to be a good leader. He didn’t think that this was the right time for sunggyu to be one.

 

Woohyun pushed sunggyu’s hand and walked away. It seemed a little bit harsh that made sunggyu almost tripped. But sunggyu managed to grab his hand and pushed him away from the door.

 

“Stop it, woohyun, from whatever things that you want to do!” Sunggyu was being strict to woohyun. His firm voice made the others shrink and the atmosphere became more tense and chill.

 

The others just stayed behind quietly, scared to see the intense silent fight between both of their main vocal. Dongwoo being the eldest among the startle members tried to break them apart preventing from anything worse that might happen. Hoya and myungsoo helped Dongwoo to calm the leader down while sungjong and sungyeol stood still behind woohyun.

 

“I said let me go or..”
 

“…or what? What are you going to do?”
 

“Tell me, hyung. You want me to kill that guy or you want me to kill myself – your choice!!”

 

Sunggyu froze.

The others shocked with terrified written faces.

They all panicked.

They can’t imagine that woohyun would blurt out that kind of word. Never!

The aggressiveness that woohyun showed right now would be the last thing that they would imagine from the greasy and crybaby namu.

 

Woohyun could sense their cold sweat out of their fright. It looked like he has put them into a death note and made their blood run cold.

 

He felt guilty. He never wanted to put them into a difficult situation or neither had he wanted to take back his words. All he knew was he needed to settle his business with the one who gave him a damn call just now. The things that he heard over the line before was not a simple thing that he could take it as a granted. It was about his life which means it’s all about INFINITE. And he couldn’t risk them with this kind of trouble.

 

In that stressful mess, the dance instructor stepped inside before he sensed the nerve-wrecking atmosphere between the members. He could see the livid expression between the two main vocal and the nervousness filled-face of the other members.

 

“What’s going on here?” His voice startled the people in the room made the other members except woohyun calmed down. At least they could rely on the instructor to cool woohyun down and restrained him from any trouble.

 

Sunggyu sighed with ease with the instructor’s appearance. He was thankful that the instructor was coming at the right time. He then, released his grip on woohyun’s hand.

 

The instructor was standing in between, took a good look each of their face and still waiting for an answer from any of them. But they still shut their mouth tightly, didn’t even have any thought to give any reaction.

 

“Answer me when I asked.” The instructor became stricter.

 

“Nothing. I just need to be alone for awhile.” Woohyun faced the instructor bravely and walked away as soon as he finished his words. The others just blinked towards each other, cannot believed from what they saw just now. woohyun was never has that much courage to said that kind of thing straight to elder’s face. But they just glad that woohyun already relaxed and composed himself.

 

Yet, sunggyu still worried about him. He wanted to stay by his side so that he could control him from any trouble that he would make. The things that woohyun told him just now really gave him a chill out of his bone and he cannot let woohyun did neither of his options. That guy never had a deep thought before doing anything and he would make sure that he will stay with woohyun until he made the younger took back his words.

 

Sunggyu followed woohyun from behind. He could see woohyun’s frustration from his back. That guy must has a big problem otherwise he never would act like this and he would never said that kind of thing to them.

 

Being together for seven years was enough for sunggyu to understand his dongseng better than his own life. Living as long as his with all the people in this entire time made sunggyu has great understanding about people’s feeling.

 

He never knew that this curse has killed his soul and made him lost his feeling. That’s why he was lonely all this time. Because he never knew what other people feel and he has forgotten such feeling. But these seven years of time was the greatest moment for him. The six people whose he lived together were such a special gift from God for him. He felt alive. And meeting with woohyun made him a person. Woohyun has turned him into a normal human being. He started to have feelings.

 

At first he was annoyed and hated woohyun because that kid was full of confidence and talent that made him felt unsecured. Since he knew that woohyun would be main vocal along with him, his competitiveness getting strong and he never realized that he would had all sort of feeling that he never had before.

 

Only then that he realized that woohyun has given him a life to be just like a normal person with all good and bad emotions. It made sunggyu grateful enough to have him as a member and he can’t bear to lose him any way. He wanted to keep him by his side forever and be infinite with him even though he knew that woohyun would leave him someday. So he just wished that his time would stop together with woohyun and he would do anything just to end his eternal life. He rather die than losing someone he loved and cared about.

 

As he ended his thought, he was just two feet away from woohyun. That kid being a crybaby again but still wanted to be cool by hiding his tearful face behind his two soft hands. His sobs told sunggyu how hurt he was and sunggyu could feel his sorry and guilt towards them.

 

He walked slowly towards the main vocal and throws his arm across his shoulder. He hoped that his warmness embrace could soothe woohyun and made him felt better.

 

“What happened? Anything bothering you?” Sunggyu asked with fatherly voice. It melts woohyun’s coldness-heart.  

 

Sunggyu was his leader in infinite. But sometimes he can be his bestfriend that he can share his laugh and tears. When he faced hard times, sunggyu could change to an understanding father that he could lean on. When they lost their track in their life, sunggyu would nag them with heart-warming advices like a mother who only seek for their children’s happiness. And when he was in deep trouble sunggyu would come as his brother to protect him from whatever things that might hurt him. Sunggyu was everything to him.

 

His leader has showed and proved to them that being a brother not only when they have blood-related. As long as they cared each other and always being together in any situation made their bond more tighten than the siblings. Sunggyu, being the leader and the eldest among them has become their pillar of their life. Sunggyu was their source of strength to be an INFINITE. He was more than everything to the infinite members. He was like a wind that can cool them down and comfort their grieve, he can be their cloud who would embrace them when they were tired, he was like a mellow grass where they can lay comfortably and had the best dream. Most of all sunggyu was their heart that made them live how they were today.

 

Woohyun could feel the warmness from sunggyu’s embrace. He felt calm little bit. Deep down, he regretted the things he done just now. He felt guilty towards s.

 

“No, hyung. It’s just….i’m tired…and little bit stressed. You know, the world tour, album and everything…it stressed me out.”

 

“It’s okay, woohyun. I understand that. But you have to take it slowly.”

 

“I’m sorry. I was just being carried away…”

 

“Come, they all waiting for us to continue the practice..”  Sunggyu didn’t want to buy the time that given by their instructor. He has to take woohyun to their practice room before their instructor would punish all of them and they had to stay back until late at night just to practice and practice.

 

“Hyung, I’m sorry for things that happened just now…I didn’t mean to say that and…”

 

“I know. You knew that I’m the only one that understands you more than anyone, right. I know that you didn’t mean it.”

 

“I’m sorry hyung…”

 

“keep on getting sorry or I swear there is a punch flying to your face..” Sunggyu stand up and left woohyun pretending that he was annoyed.

 

Woohyun chuckled seeing sunggyu’s mad face. He liked to see sunggyu’s cuteness when he was angry. No one could resist it, which was why they all like to tease their hamster gyu.

 

Woohyun stand up and followed sunggyu from behind before sunggyu turned himself back and they almost hit each other.

 

“But you must apologize to the others and instructor hyung. You just made them jump out of their skin and being rude to hyung.”

 

“Okay, hyung..”

 

“And one more thing…Promise me that you would never do that again and you’ll tell me about your problem when we are home. Deal?”

 

“Deal.” Woohyun crossed his fingers with sunggyu’s, expressing his promise and not to break it.

 

They both smiled with ease in their mind. But sunggyu still cannot wash away his worry. Woohyun was not the one who good enough to hold his emotion and his words just now was scare out of him. He can’t let woohyun out of his eyes since then.

 

Woohyun gave a glimpse towards sunggyu. He hoped that sunggyu would buy his fake promise. He knew that he was good at lying and sunggyu being nice enough to always believe his lie. he vowed that he could do anything just to protect sunggyu and infinite and he would gave everything in his power just to make sure that infinite will last long enough even though he cant be any longer with them.

 

And tonight would determine his decision whether he would has nothing or everything. Tonight that would decide whether he would live in heaven or hell.

 

 

 

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Hi guys...another chapter for you..this is actually already in my file, just copy and paste...hehehe...hope you enjoy the story...anyeong..