WELCOME TO OUR DREAM (PROLOGUE)

TIMELESS

Seven years ago….

 

Sunggyu woke up by the sound of loud music downstairs. His peacefulness was disturbed by the noisy crowd who were screaming to a group of people wearing the latest fashion- he guessed. He tried to find his table clock to check the time which actually didn’t give any effect to him. He had as much time as he ever wanted in his life, so why he bothered to check the time now. He just didn’t even want to make it as his concern anyway.

 

He then gave up finding his lost table clock and made his way to the window beside his bed. When the window was wide opened he could see clearly the crowd and the people surrounding by them. He guessed that people were famous or maybe they were a kind of public figure that attracted those crowds to follow them along their way. There were also a few big men who tried to protect the “famous people” and leading them to a nearest building. Even they were already disappeared in that big building, the crowd still screaming outside calling maybe their name that he didn’t even bother to know while still holding a paper written something like “We love BIGBANG!”.

 

Sunggyu didn’t even give any interest to even see it clearly or to read it properly what those people are holding to. He then move his view to see the people rushing to their busy life activities while he just leisurely spending his time on his bed right now with nothing better to do.

 

Living a life as long as him was so boring – nothing to be rushed, nothing to be chased. He had a whole world of time to do whatever thing he wanted to do. Besides, he had done everything he wanted in his entire life and now he was out of wish in his bucket list. In fact he didn’t even remember his own birthday leave alone his age, he just lost his count. He just let it be, because no one would bother to ask his age and no one would ever believe if he said that he has live long enough than all the people he meet in this world.

 

To others, living with everlasting age was a gift but for him it was nothing than a curse. This eternity was never a good thing for him. All the times, he ended up being a creature that everyone wanted to avoid. Because people find that he was weird - weird in their own meaning and perspective. He just didn’t know where the mistake was, he just never want to bother with that. All he knew he was trapped in this eternal life that gave him nothing but pain. This cursed life had also cursed his body because it never rots along with time and it always be the same forever. Even the world would be old, even the wind would gone someday, even the cloud would disappear, but he’s not. He’s never old, he’s never sick, he’s never die. He always as he was and he will always forever.

 

This life had cursed him to the point he couldn’t take it anymore. He rather die young than being immortal. He was rather being killed than living in this lifeless world. It was a torture to him because he never knew when his end was. At least being a human with the limited time life, they sure will know where they will end up to, either it was heaven or hell. But he and his life will rotten here with the time that flow endlessly. He thought that being a human at least they were given a choice to live for their own option and enjoy their spare time. At least if they knew that their time was coming short, they would give their best for their life. But for him, this eternity and immortality never give him excitement to enjoy his life. He just didn’t find the cause for that or a reason to have one.

 

He had live with all kind of people from every corner of the world for centuries. Whenever he saw people die, all he could do was just to kneel down in front of the cruelest fate and begged his life to come to an end just like the other normal human being.

 

Sometime when he went to sleep he just wished that he would never wake up again and he would sleep forever. He just hoped that there was no more tomorrow for him but it all just remained a wish that never come true. His hope just vanished every single day.

 

He tried to do so many things just to end this painful immortality. He hung himself, drank poison, hurting all part of his body that could stop his breath but nothing would come to his way. Nothing worked. At the end, all he knew was he just wake up and became a new person at a new place with new strangers at the new century. And then he just gave up. He just didn’t want to bother or care or give any concern for whatever things that would happen to his life. He just let his body to flow with the endless time that he never knew when it will stop.

 

His mind was brought to the reality when the sound of the music struck to his ears again; bring his eyes to the same crowd in front of his house. This time the same group of people came out from that building heading to a black van that waiting for them not far from there. The crowds kept on making noise and screaming like crazy to those people.

 

Sunggyu just doubted how thick their patience was to wait for those guys outside the building with the cold weather right now for hours. He barely to understand how would it feel to be loved and remembered by the strangers that he sure those people never knew all the names of the crowds.

 

He just doubted that fact because in his long life, never he could imagine to have those fames even though he was achieved so many things in his life. He has spent his entire long life alone without anyone who remembered him or even loved him to that extent.

 

Something he never thought knock him out of his own perspective that being immortal was so wasteful when there was nothing and no one who ever notice his appearance in this world.

 

He want to has that life – for once – so that people will knew that there was a person who live long enough in this world but was so lonely despite his limitless time to make at least a person to remember and love him.

 

Sunggyu was drown into a world called dream – a dream that he wanted to enjoy forever.

______________________________________________________________________

 

 

Woohyun was running as fast as possible. He was late and he didn’t want to face the furious discipline teacher who will wait in front of the gate again. He had been given warning few times and he didn’t want to get one today just because his stupid door room that stuck and he was locking in his own room for about half an hour. He was lucky that his brother, Bohyun who still not yet going to his class, was heard him shouting and he just kicked hard woohyun’s door just to get his brother out. And woohyun just annoyed because his door was broken and he need to get his ear ready for his parents’ nagging because of that when he came back home today.

 

He was about 5 minutes to arrive at his school when he saw a crowd screaming crazily and surrounding a group of people in front of big building at the cross road. He wanted to ignore it before his eyes saw familiar faces. The group of people that be surrounded by the crowds was a famous idol group in Korea. BIGBANG. As big as the meaning of its name, the members were shone brightly all over the world. They were very talented in singing, dancing, variety show and acting.

 

All this time he was fanboying that group and made them as his idol. He always dreamed to be like them, being a talented idol who will conquer the world with his sweet voice and charismatic acting. He knew that he didn’t lack anything despite maybe his hard works were not pay off yet until now. Maybe he still not gave his all. He had nice charming voice that always been praised when people listened to his singing, he had a good-looking visual as he was already become a model because of his face – thanks to his parents to give birth to a handsome cute guy like him – and he also had talent in acting as people always got deceive by his lie. He knew – just knew – that he could be just like his idol one day. 

 

Somehow, his feet bring him to cross the road and now he was in the middle of the crowd. He forgot that he already late for his school but it didn’t matter to him right now. He just wanted to see his idol personally which he hoped that could raise his passion and interest to become one.

 

As he saw his idol walked pass through him, the passion of being one of them grew bigger. The song that played from the black van over there owned by that idol caught his ears before made him drown into a dream that he won’t ever gave up even the death would come to take his life.

 

_______________________________________________________________________

 

 

Sunggyu never knew that the fate has something better awaited for him neither woohyun realized that his feet have brought him to a new beginning. None of them knew that their life was started by their own dreams.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Hi, guys...first of all thank you to all my subscribers..i never expected that i would have so many people subscribe my story..this is the first time i'm writing a long story with chapters..i hope that i will not disappoint you guys with this..

FYI, I will use the name of INFINITE songs for the chapter title but don't expect the story to be the same with the lyrics..I'm a new writer here..your comment and suggestion will encourage me to continue writing...

Woohyun's solo album will be released soon..let's us all support him...cheers guys...wish you an awesome day..